Another snow storm!

Cladius

Elite Member
The ground just melted bare again and now another freekin snow storm! 12 to 18'' no less! Help me i'm gonna loose it. Cladius.

get out

First of all get out of New England I live in R.I. we're gonna get it too
Ya tink we would learn someting after liveing here so long but no
we get dupped every year maybe its time to head where its warm
and there are no exradition agreements ha ha Bob

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say its not going to be as bad as they been calling for... I've been watching the storm and its coming east but I think its going to slide out to our south and east and not give us as much snow...

I'd be happy with no more than 5 inches, enough to make some good money... I don't want to be in my truck for 2 days...

I'm with Vlad

I'm with Vlad....Doing my rain dance now....

Anyway even if it does snow there saying high 40's by Wednesday and almost 50 with rain Thursday....Snow will be all gone by next weekend....Good ole New England weather....

Arrggghh... I feel for you!!! :o( Just keep saying...
Spring is on the way...
Spring is on the way...
Spring is on the way...

Bill...

It doesn't affect me... I hunt in the water... It only affects you land snails :D

Just remember, every day is a clear, beautiful day . . . somewhere. Hope the storm's not too bad for you folks.

Forget this! I'ts sunny out right now, though cold. I'm going to head out to a favorite site for a couple of hours. I may end up a popsicle, but I'll be a happy, smiling one. :D

Angel

It started here about an hour ago. Forecast is 8-15 inches for my area, that is if you can find one freakin TV or radio station to agree with one another. Looks like this thing is moving up from the south and will merge with another storm comming in from the west.

In thinking about all you guys in New England, I just finished making a HUGE pot of my signature New England clam chowder. The wife and I are gonna enjoy, then cozy up with a few DVD's. Oh yeah, FRESH Italian bread from the local Italian Bakery and some cannolies!!!!

WThesing,
You're making me very hungry! This Texas girl has never had real New England clam chowder. Today would be a good day for it. The wind is blowing here 30mph gusting to 40mph; temp will be 25 tonight. Probably downright balmy to ya'll, huh?

Camping

Claudius,
You think you lost it,

My daughter said it would be too cold here in Pa for MDing this weekend especially with the snow so she took her 15 member Boy Scout troop camping for the weekend, I keep telling her they swithched babies on me at the hospital!

Your dau has a Boy scout troop?? Wow, never heard of that but am sure they would go any where with her. :grin: Got to love the scouts. That is so good for the boys and learning stull that will last a lifetime, :yes:
Eagle Scout POP

Poptop, yes sir and didn't have too much trouble getting it started with 4 boys of her own, only 3 of them with her this weekend I got the other (youngest) one! We are thankful they do (good) thing together unlike some youngsters do today and a hot dinner will be waiting for them at noon tomorrow when they get here!

So far we have 28 inches of snow... Its horrible plowing... They say maybe another 5 inches... It was coming down at a rate of 6 inches an hour this morning when I went out at 4 am I'm done with half of my accounts and the worst is yet to come... I had to stop home to have some lunch nothing is open down here.... This no fun and pure blood money... :o(

The Head lines in today's paper should make you guys getting the snow very happy. Front page top "People in Northeast Welcome Snowstorm"

Hey we're even getting a flake or two here. Brrrrrrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom