• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ATV Question

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Hi everyone, I am thinking about trading in my ATV (2004 Suzuki 250 Ozark) for a new 2006 Kawasaki 360 Prairie ATV. I want a four wheel drive and an automatic so my wife can drive it to. The Ozark is only a two wheel drive and a 5 speed manual shift, been a great machine - never had to put a wrench on it. I can't afford to get another Suzuki,but if I could it would be the 400 Eiger. I can get a real good deal on a Kawasaki real close to my home town but don't know anyone that has a Kawasaki to ask if they are any good or not. They just opened the dealership up this summer so not many around. I would real appreciate your feedback on the Kawasaki atv's if you have one or ever had one or know someone that does. Thanks! Steve.
You can see the Kawasaki Prairie 360 here
http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/prairie-360-4x4.php
I can get the machine for $4,800 & the MSRP price is $5,199

My son has a Suzuki Eiger 4x4 he bought last year. Less than 100 hours on it and garage kept. Has a gun rack cargo rack plus a hitch n something still in the box, winch on the front too. This thing is in excellent condition and he is selling it for $4000. Paid almost $6000 for it new last year. I like it because it has a throttle control for kids and is easy to use, heavy and solid. I would recommend the Suzuki over most of them, he hates to sell it but needs money. Don't settle for something less as you will be unhappy with it.

I have a '03 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 and have not had any problems other than I put StaBil in last winter and it gummed-up.Dealer said to use SeaFoam additive from now on in winter.He said never use Stabil in anything,it creates lots of trouble here in the midwest.I have the winch and snow blade and it plows just fine.

warsawdaddy said:
I have a '03 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 and have not had any problems other than I put StaBil in last winter and it gummed-up.Dealer said to use SeaFoam additive from now on in winter.He said never use Stabil in anything,it creates lots of trouble here in the midwest.I have the winch and snow blade and it plows just fine.
Just wondering why you would add any additive's to it, do you store it for the winter? I never use any additive's on my Suzuki Ozark,starts and runs well all winter & we have lots of cold weather and snow here in northern New York. Thanks for the reply's! Steve.

SkiWhiz,It stays in an unheated shed and rarely gets run.We haven't had much snow the last few yrs,just cold weather.My '03 only has 200 mi on it and I live on 15 acres but being 71 yr old I don't use it much and hope I don't have to use it this winter.HH

Back
Top Bottom