CompTIA A+ Certification Questions

TheCoilist

Elite Member
I know there has to be some computer professionals out there.... I have been in the media industry for a long time with a background in computers/networking from LONG ago! I never got to the point of getting any certifications for that before getting into media.

I am looking to get back into the IT industry being that it's more difficult to get back into my niche industry of media production.

Can someone tell me where to find some online courses geared for entry IT and the CompTIA A+ certifications? The comptia website is very convoluted and lacks information. It's a hard push to sell their product, but I have no idea what products are really beneficial.

I don't mind looking at online community colleges or whatever it takes, but it has to be self-paced because of my work/kid situation.

Any advice is much appreciated!

A+ is pretty easy if you're already computer savvy. I got my A+ many moons ago reading one of the "for dummies" books. No lie. And making my own flash cards.

I see they have different versions of the CompTIA certifications. Two courses and two exams. I’d hate to buy outdated books. Seems every year or two the material changes. :(

Back
Top Bottom