Just got my Vaccine for Covid😀

I already work with one person who got temporary facial palsy from his shot. Several of my other coworkers said they felt awful for a couple days after.

I’ve had both. Maternal ?(spelling). Anyway, no reaction whatsoever. I’m a happy camper!

Got my second shot yesterday and not only am I sick today, but my arm is sore as all hell. First shot I never felt the needle,and minor side affects at best.. this second shot put me down,I’m in good health I think, but it’s rough

Last edited:
Got my second shot yesterday and not only am I sick today, but my arm is sore as all hell. First shot I never felt the needle,and minor side affects at best.. this second shot put me down,I’m just n good health I think, but it’s rough

I haven't made up my mind for or against getting a shot yet. But we'll just see if people who get their shots REALLY don't end up getting the virus like people who don't anyway. And it's important to watch the stats in your own neighborhood, NOT what the national/global media tells you. The media is bought and sold daily by corporate and political interests rolled together and it is full of both real and fake news hopelessly intertwined --> It's what the best lies are made of! If the vaccines do work, great. I won't jump to conclusions either way until I SEE results. But I'll have to SEE those results myself locally and not just hear about it on the news happening "somewhere or everywhere else".

Got my second shot yesterday and not only am I sick today, but my arm is sore as all hell. First shot I never felt the needle,and minor side affects at best.. this second shot put me down,I’m just n good health I think, but it’s rough

That's what some go through, I hope the second one doesn't kick my rear!:shock:

I got the J&J one-dose shot before they halted it. They apparently had 6 or so cases with serious side effects (all women). I had mine two weeks ago, with no lingering side effects.

-- Tom

I haven't made up my mind for or against getting a shot yet. But we'll just see if people who get their shots REALLY don't end up getting the virus like people who don't anyway. And it's important to watch the stats in your own neighborhood, NOT what the national/global media tells you. The media is bought and sold daily by corporate and political interests rolled together and it is full of both real and fake news hopelessly intertwined --> It's what the best lies are made of! If the vaccines do work, great. I won't jump to conclusions either way until I SEE results. But I'll have to SEE those results myself locally and not just hear about it on the news happening "somewhere or everywhere else".

Can we leave politics out of responses please... this forum does not allow political comments... the vaccines are not a 100% effective therefore there will be cases of people being vaccinated and still getting the virus. Like these 5800 and counting. https://www.ibtimes.com/roughly-how...en-covid-after-being-fully-vaccinated-3182302

My wife and I both got the Moderna vaccine. We both felt horrible the day after the second shot, but that passed. After the first shot, she got a huge rash on her arm several days later, which is apparently called "covid arm". She called her doc, her doc said it would go away, and it did.

Last week Moderna released data stating their vaccine was 90% effective against contracting covid, and 95% effective against contracting serious covid. This is after 6 months of data. I do not have a link, but this report should show up on a quick google for the interested.

We are glad we did it. Life is about tradeoffs and risks, and we believe the risk of covid far outweighs the risk of the vaccine (any of the brands in our opinion, despite reports of rare blood clotting with J&J and AstraZenica).

Full disclosure: we are very small time shareholders in Moderna stock.

I got the J&J one-dose shot before they halted it. They apparently had 6 or so cases with serious side effects (all women). I had mine two weeks ago, with no lingering side effects.

-- Tom

To put in in perspective, 6 blood clots in women, out of 4.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine given.

To put in in perspective, 6 blood clots in women, out of 4.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine given.

Understood. I would be interested in knowing the side effects rate for recent flu vaccines to compare against.

I recall the early days of the Salk polio vaccine had problems with a manufacturer not completely killing the polio viruses and actually transmitting polio to some kids. Not universally, just that one manufacturer. J&J also had issues with a manufacturer in Baltimore.

-- Tom

Got my second shot yesterday and not only am I sick today, but my arm is sore as all hell. First shot I never felt the needle,and minor side affects at best.. this second shot put me down,I’m in good health I think, but it’s rough

Same here, I got my second dose about 2 weeks ago. First one was basically nothing. Second dose brought me chills, a slight fever, and a sore arm for about 12 hours. Took a few days to feel 100% again though.

Had my 1st maderna 3 weeks ago, felt crappy the day after then fine, getting 2nd next week. Well worth it to help get rid of this deadly virus.

Got mine 3 weeks ago , same type no side affects due to get second next Saturday , will risk a few side affects to prevent a good chance of being in hospital.

i Got the Pfizer vaccine. After first shot i had a sore arm for a couple days. I went detecting the next day after the second one. Was completely exhausted in two hours. Actually had trouble driving home. But the symptoms did not last long.

My wife and I got both ours. (Moderna).I had the same sore arm as when I got the flu shot. She had the covid arm, which was sore. It itched so I put hydrocortisone on it and she was fine. Lots better than having the virus!

Back
Top Bottom