Joy in the Royal Castle

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
After weeks of frustration, scheduling and cancellations and rescheduling, this morning KT finally got an approved appointment next Tuesday for the first Covid-19 vaccination. And no Royal Strings were pulled to get it, just persistence and effort finally got His Majesty into the que. so now KT has it both in his Royal Wallet and on the Royal Calendar. :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

I navigated the maze of a web site and searched and searched and then searched some more. Mid Jan i finally found an appointment for Mar 2. Dhec in my area is totally incompetent.

After weeks of frustration, scheduling and cancellations and rescheduling, this morning KT finally got an approved appointment next Tuesday for the first Covid-19 vaccination. And no Royal Strings were pulled to get it, just persistence and effort finally got His Majesty into the que. so now KT has it both in his Royal Wallet and on the Royal Calendar. :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

Congrats. We’re getting ours at work soon I hope. Second shot made the wife sick. And the people she works with also got sick as well. Hope it works out for you.

I navigated the maze of a web site and searched and searched and then searched some more. Mid Jan i finally found an appointment for Mar 2. Dhec in my area is totally incompetent.

KT certainly understands your frustration, georgeinsc. KT qualified for it nearly 3 weeks ago here in Arkansas. Bouncing from Walgreens, and several other web sites yielded nothing encouraging, then this morning, the Queen awakened me with an email from a friend noting that our local Baptist Hospital was offering on a come and get it basis, but you got to go on their web site, log in, set up an account and then roam around in there before eventually finding the available dates and times. Once you chose that, then you had to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Set Appointment button...should have been right up at the top of the page and just activated whenever everything was done on the page. But KT finally found it! :laughing::laughing:

Congrats. We’re getting ours at work soon I hope. Second shot made the wife sick. And the people she works with also got sick as well. Hope it works out for you.

Thanks very much, KT has heard both pro and con to tossing some tylenols before the second shot...KT saw a piece on the news last night that taking some tylenol before and for a couple of days after the 2 shot will not harm the building of immunity, which is what it does. Tylenol just helps with any fever and achy muscles...this from 5 doctors. Sorry to hear your wife had problems, and hope she is over it now.

If you wear your royal attire I believe you shouldn’t have any issues acquiring the vaccine. If you need a crown to enhance your appearance I’m sure Burger King has extras for the asking

If you wear your royal attire I believe you shouldn’t have any issues acquiring the vaccine. If you need a crown to enhance your appearance I’m sure Burger King has extras for the asking

Ah, yes, KT is certain that a BK Crown would certainly draw attention! :laughing::laughing:

When KT went to get The Royal Jab, He arrived an hour early, and was immediately processed through the system, got the jab, scheduled for the next vaccination, and asked to sit in an area for 15 minutes before leaving for reaction observation. Once done and leaving, His Majesty checked His Royal Watch and discovered the time was two minutes after His Royal Appointment, so KT must say the inoculators were very efficient! Seven nurses giving the jabs in individual cubbies, and each person encountered in the line asked for your full name and birthday...making certain no confusion got into the system. Second jab was scheduled for 3 weeks to the day from the first one.

From that experience, I applaud the hospital. The frustrating portion of the entire system is imho in the manufacture, and delivery to the states portion, along with a lack of communication between the states and the pharmacies. Hopefully the entire system with experience will smooth out and become more efficient. The necessity to sign up by computer is beyound many of the older people who desperately need it. Hopefully that will also be recognised and

Back
Top Bottom