Super bowl. Here’s how it will go.

jruckman38

Elite Member
KC up 35 points in the 4 quarter Tom Brady and the bucs come back to win 42 to 35 with the help of some bad calls. What you all think. Lol.

Im a Falcon fan- I know anything is possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like no one here is following the national boycott of the Stupor Bowl?
Asking for a friend.

Sounds like no one here is following the national boycott of the Stupor Bowl?
Asking for a friend.

I most likely will not be tuning in. Grew outta that stuff years ago not to mention I dont pay for television so wouldnt know where to watch other people play a game together anyway. I would be interested in some live music during the half time show but I quickly remember watching the RHCP performance in 2014 and neither bass nor guitar were even plugged in haha.

KC up 35 points in the 4 quarter Tom Brady and the bucs come back to win 42 to 35 with the help of some bad calls. What you all think. Lol.

Not likely. If the league were to pick favorites, they would tilt things in favor of KC since they have a keen interest in seeing Mahomes be the next best thing to replace Brady. To them, KC winning back to back AGAINST Brady is a better story than Brady winning #7. Plus, if you look at it, Brady has pretty much been in the Super Bowl EVERY OTHER YEAR since 2001. 10 super bowls in 20 years... They want a new face.

You were close jruckman :laughing: that was a boring super bowl. The storyline in this one was that dreaded KC offensive line. They got embarrassed! The bucs D was in Mahomes face almost every drop back. I started clearing the snow in my driveway in the 2nd quarter :lol:

Well the halftime show was a total bust IMO and the game was boring. I turned on the 2010 super bowl instead that’s my favorite 🤣

I elected to watch some stupid movie on Netflix instead. Were the commercials any good? Who won anyway? Used to care, not so much anymore.

I watched “The Dig” and changed hot tub water. Felt productive.

You were close jruckman :laughing: that was a boring super bowl. The storyline in this one was that dreaded KC offensive line. They got embarrassed! The bucs D was in Mahomes face almost every drop back. I started clearing the snow in my driveway in the 2nd quarter :lol:

....and I don't know what the total was but seems KC also gave the bucs a lot of 2nd chances and free yards with all the penalties they got, so it seems like it was KC giving the game away.

One of the pre-game analyists got it right, defense wins games...Bucs defense came to play, but KC's defense was a no show. KT played iPad games while watching the game the second half!:laughing::laughing:

The Queen liked the Puppy Bowl better.....:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom