• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Real People Not Actors

quaidmon

Forum Supporter
I've been hearing this on a lot of commercials lately. It explains a lot, especially about those actors that never seem to get older. :lol: I thought there was something strange going on and now it turns out that they are not real people.

It must be Cabin Fever, 9 days ago we got 8 inches of snow then it rained for 4 days. one day of 78 degrees and then more rain. Now we have a big storm coming so that means 6 more days of rain. On the plus side my father and I have the same twisted sense of humor, we talk about what we saw during the day when we eat dinner. It's like having dinner with George Carlin, we both watch other people and can't help but notice how they act. Remember the old song by The Band "Life Is A Carnival" ? Sometimes we laugh so much it's hard to eat. Like I always say " Don't take life too seriously because you will not get out alive"

I've seen the same woman in 3 different type commercials. one was Lasik Eye Surgery, another was Dental something or other, and can't recall the third.

I tend to pay more attention to the Hollywood type :yes:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 12.49.24 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 12.49.24 PM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 353
Chicago Ron was in that one tooth implant commercial...Such a distinctive voice, I was like.."Hey, thats Chicago Ron!" I think it makes good sense to have real people in commercials.....that My Pillow guy and Culvers to name a few...

Back
Top Bottom