Spring forward!

Detector Nut

Elite Member
Think Spring!

Attachments

• Spring-Forward2016.jpg
    Spring-Forward2016.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,096
It's about time :impatient: Who's bright idea was it to turn the clocks back in the first place, then we would not be setting them back :lol:

Its a flawed concept...I wonder what brainiac figured this was a good idea in the first place? I guess People like to set boundaries, and time is one of them. This whole deal robs a guy from getting into places and hunting them before the world is awake.
Mud

It's about time :impatient: Who's bright idea was it to turn the clocks back in the first place, then we would not be setting them back :lol:

Agreed

Thanks always forget about the car .
HH

Just fixed mine a minute ago :D

Its a flawed concept...I wonder what brainiac figured this was a good idea in the first place? I guess People like to set boundaries, and time is one of them. This whole deal robs a guy from getting into places and hunting them before the world is awake.
Mud

You are absolutely right Mud

So I made it through the first day of this mess of readjusting to the new time. I will go on to say this time needs to stay right where it is. Take for example this November; let's not turn the clock back. What do we call this again...? Day light savings? At work today I could not get anyone to tell me why we do this. Most would say they wish we would just pick a time and leave it alone. Some States are already doing this. Oh yes some would say it's for the farmers, and some others said Benjamin Franklin did it back in the 1800's so school kids could do chore in the morning before school. Someone else told me it's about saving energy.

Real quick I cannot name a kid that does chores before school that alone after school, weekend or even summer break. The kids I know would not come near anything that is called a chore. Most farmers have lights on the farm equipment and most equipment is robotic, GPS controlled and runs automatic unattended. Farmers work all night long. Do you think the cows care the time changed and now you milk them an hour later? No, you can't change the time you milk cows or feed live stock and the zoo animals, even pets like a set eating time.

We just did this to save energy? Come this November if we leave the time alone we will save energy in my state. I know this from experience that in November when I get off work it will be dark after the time changed and I will need to turn on the lights in the house. Had the time not changed "Fell Behind" I would have an hour of day light after returning home from work. I wonder how much money each State would save by not turning the clocks back? Most people are still golfing and play sports outside in November. I like to go Metal Detecting and bow hunt, in November during peak hunting I can't even do it after work.

Remember Benjamin Franklin, the guy with a kite in a lighting storm. Now how smart was that? What about electron flow theory? I think he had a 50/50 percent chance getting it right. He says electrons flow negative to positive. I like conventional current flow, positive to negative. In most cases it doesn’t even matter. Look at PNP or NPN for example.

If you cut a foot off one end of a blanket and sew it on the other end it does not make a longer blanket.
So what do you say? Let's not mess with the clocks. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom