Hello to all forum members from mach1ne

Mach1ne

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I live in the NE of the UK in a town called Washington. George Washington's. Ancestral home. My detectors are a Garett Euroace and a Hand held PI Vibra-scan underwater detector. Having to work for a living I can't get out as detecting as much as I would like. However recently I did some detecting on farmland in the lake district but the soils were very heavy and shallow close to bedrock and shale finding mainly modern and the odd pre decimal. I have further opportunities in this springtime on better land close to the Roman Wall. I have done quite a lot of snorkelling with my P I detector mainly in Cuba, it's a short detector which fits nicely into the side of my suitcase and so far so good have had no trouble getting it in or out. Apart from the usual junk I find mainly coinage both post and pre revolution. However I have struck gold twice in the form of a bracelet and wedding ring both 18k. The locals are fascinated and want to use it whenever they see me, it's all very friendly on the private hotel beaches but you must be aware at all times as the local CDR (Commitee for the defence of the revolution) are ever present. Good luck and wold love to enter discussions and hear from you. M ps ican upload photos of the Cuban stuff as soon as I can work out how
Edit Report

Back
Top Bottom