• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

1778 quarter found in my pocket change!!

John Madill

Elite Member
Could not believe it when i discovered this Virginia quarter dated 1788 in my change this morning!

it is probably worth a fortune but the money is not that important to me as i just been notified i just won a million dollars in some publisher's clearing house sweepstakes.

Attachments

• 1788.coin.jpg
    1788.coin.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 299
You had me fooled! I was going to CTRL + C CTRL + V my usual "backflip" congrats, You made my adrenaline rush for no reason! :mad: :lol:

Nice.....guess you live in a state that legalized recreational drugs....no offense...just taking a pot shot....pun intended...

Could not believe it when i discovered this Virginia quarter dated 1788 in my change this morning!

it is probably worth a fortune but the money is not that important to me as i just been notified i just won a million dollars in some publisher's clearing house sweepstakes.

I get a call about one a week informing me i won the Publishers Clearing house contest from some call center in India with hard to understand English , i just tell them to mail the check and hang up. Still waiting for the check. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom