Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like he is having fun !

So is this how Coinboy enjoys his finds after a detecting hunt ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
a0jXtYV.gif

Wow, I actually stop watched and looked at it in more detail on my computer editor, you did one heck of a job editing! No kidding, I just finished an online editing class and that's superb!

Josh

So is this how Coinboy enjoys his finds after a detecting hunt ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
a0jXtYV.gif

Now THAT is what I call determined !

VERY determined to uncover the target, Josh kept digging, and digging, and digging, and digging .......until....... (see 2nd picture) :laughing::laughing::laughing:
y0QTzDR.gif
Josh on Korean beach.jpg

Looks like Coinboy had a "cheering section" for his metal detecting efforts :laughing::laughing::laughing:
pw6SwCQ.gif

Coinboy has a girlfriend? better not get any dogs near lucy!

Remember:

"Get some iodine! Get some warm water! I've been kissed by a dog!"

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Josh

P.S. This is from charlie brown if you don't remember.

Coinboy has a girlfriend? better not get any dogs near lucy!

Remember:

"Get some iodine! Get some warm water! I've been kissed by a dog!"

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Josh

P.S. This is from charlie brown if you don't remember.

I remember :laughing:

And remember josh next time you find something that somebody lost ask for a phone number ! :yes::lol:

I remember :laughing:

And remember josh next time you find something that somebody lost ask for a phone number ! :yes::lol:

Is that why I don't have any cuties tailing me? Sheesh, better dig up a phone, refurbish it, and hit the beaches with the most ladies! Also might charge a peck for every piece found!

Look at this!

Lost Your jewelry? I can help!

Years of experience! Will hunt any beach!

Call me at: 1800-DIG-JOSH

Email: Joshfindstreasure@/detectingmail

Only will charge a kiss on the cheek and phone number!

1800-DIG-JOSH

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom