Anyone here do custom engraving?

EmuDetector

Forum Supporter
I know many of our users are multi hobbied, so I'm looking for someone (before I Google a company) who can do custom engraving on a belt buckle. I'd supply the blank and we can work out the cost. The design idea isn't overly complicated. If anyone also has a friend to recommend you can pass me their info along too. Thanks!

I know many of our users are multi hobbied, so I'm looking for someone (before I Google a company) who can do custom engraving on a belt buckle. I'd supply the blank and we can work out the cost. The design idea isn't overly complicated. If anyone also has a friend to recommend you can pass me their info along too. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure Vlad, one of the moderators does engraving. Some time ago he made an awesome, custom dogtag type key chain for me. I hope I'm remembering that right.

I'm pretty sure Vlad, one of the moderators does engraving. Some time ago he made an awesome, custom dogtag type key chain for me. I hope I'm remembering that right.

Actually, Vlad, along with Carol, are the forum owners. And yes, Vlad does do some really nice engraving work.

Back
Top Bottom