Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 04-09-2021, 07:55 PM
Supporter

Default Anyone here do custom engraving?

I know many of our users are multi hobbied, so I'm looking for someone (before I Google a company) who can do custom engraving on a belt buckle. I'd supply the blank and we can work out the cost. The design idea isn't overly complicated. If anyone also has a friend to recommend you can pass me their info along too. Thanks!

Old 04-09-2021, 08:02 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by EmuDetector View post
I know many of our users are multi hobbied, so I'm looking for someone (before I Google a company) who can do custom engraving on a belt buckle. I'd supply the blank and we can work out the cost. The design idea isn't overly complicated. If anyone also has a friend to recommend you can pass me their info along too. Thanks!
I'm pretty sure Vlad, one of the moderators does engraving. Some time ago he made an awesome, custom dogtag type key chain for me. I hope I'm remembering that right.

IH: 29, Buff/V/Shield: 49, Gold: 9

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Stiffwrists View post
I'm pretty sure Vlad, one of the moderators does engraving. Some time ago he made an awesome, custom dogtag type key chain for me. I hope I'm remembering that right.
Actually, Vlad, along with Carol, are the forum owners. And yes, Vlad does do some really nice engraving work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill, on the same night.

1 members found this post helpful.