I’m scheduled. ,!!

KT got His Royal 2nd Jab yesterday. The Royal Arm was soreish for 2 days after the 1st jab, but extra strenght tylenol gives considerable relief. Second jab same as the first for His Majesty, just a sore arm, no additional side effects as trumpeted by the speculative media. So, best of luck to you! Do you know which one you are getting? KT got the Pfizer...1st one approved. The big State and Federal distribution and allocation fubar has begun to straighten itself out on the local level. The Queen also got her 1st one late last week.

KT does not expect things to straighten out too much until perhaps this Autumn, due to the paranoid behavior and reticence to get vaccinated by many average citizens. KT has two friends who refused the shots when they were offered. I do not want them to get this disease, but by the choice they made, they put not only themselves in greater danger but also society in general.

KT will be able to go back in a couple of weeks now and volunteer at our local Cancer Treatment Center, now that He has completed the vaccination series! But will still have to wear a mask while doing that, and use hand sanitizer frequently. But at least now KT can begin to render service again to those in real need.

Cheers to the kind and noble King for his volunteer work and sharing his experiences with his vaccinations .The Surgeon and his wife got their first shots last Saturday , ours were the Moderna . My wife seems to have suffered one side effect though , she's gotten a severe case of Honeydoitis . Her mind is racing thinking up things for me to do. She had it before but not like this ! :(

Got my first yesterday. I had signed up in January. Arm is a bi sore but no more than what a number of other injections cause. Being military retired i have had a "Few' injections.

Ok got the shot 9:30 am. Arm is sore but only if I press on it. This ain’t bad at all. However, wife is beside me. She hurts. She can’t sleep which means I can’t sleep.
And every other person at work is telling horror stories about the second shot.

cheers to the kind and noble king for his volunteer work and sharing his experiences with his vaccinations .the surgeon and his wife got their first shots last saturday , ours were the moderna . My wife seems to have suffered one side effect though , she's gotten a severe case of honeydoitis . Her mind is racing thinking up things for me to do. She had it before but not like this ! :(

lhmao!!

Ok got the shot 9:30 am. Arm is sore but only if I press on it. This ain’t bad at all. However, wife is beside me. She hurts. She can’t sleep which means I can’t sleep.
And every other person at work is telling horror stories about the second shot.

Wom 27, do not listen to them! KT is 2 days into the 2nd shot and less hassle than the first one! Have your wife take a tylenol, read directions. It will help with her side effects. Best of luck.

I wear a copper bracelet on each arm and a copper necklace. The virus can’t live on copper. So far I haven’t caught it

Got my first tuesday. Arm was sore Wednesday Back to normal today. Wife had her second Tuesday. A little sore and a little redness at the injection site on Wednesday but back to normal today.

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpg
    IMG_1935.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom