Super bowl. Here’s how it will go.

You were close jruckman :laughing: that was a boring super bowl. The storyline in this one was that dreaded KC offensive line. They got embarrassed! The bucs D was in Mahomes face almost every drop back. I started clearing the snow in my driveway in the 2nd quarter :lol:
Did watch any of it. I’m not a Brady fan I just think there’s more to it then that. How do kick butt all season long KC and not play like you want it. I’m calling it fixed.

Kansas cities key offensive lineman were out, and that's the reason they lost imo. No one could protect that quarter back,he was sacked and chased all over the field the entire game.. I actually felt a little bad for that kid.lol

Kansas cities key offensive lineman were out, and that's the reason they lost imo. No one could protect that quarter back,he was sacked and chased all over the field the entire game.. I actually felt a little bad for that kid.lol

Due to Kansas City's horrible offensive line and Tampa Bay's complete defense that never let up, Mahomes was 26 of 49 passing with no touchdown passes and 2 interceptions. Penalties can't explain Mahomes needing to run all over the field to find an open receiver, they can't explain the KC offensive line collapsing every play, and they can't explain passes bouncing off of the hands and helmets of KC receivers. Penalties can't explain the bizarre time outs going into halftime when KC was still only down by 8 and the Bucs seemed content to run the clock out.

Most games have a few questionable calls, but when penalties are the only thing your team is producing then that's what people are going to talk about.
They certainly couldn't figure out a way to score a touchdown. Only the third team to never score a touchdown in a Superbowl. Not scoring touchdowns is not something Mahomes is used to experiencing and penalties had nothing to do with it.

KC got called for a lot of penalties because they committed a lot of penalties. Tampa Bay played tighter. The Kansas City offensive line committed more holding violations than what the refs even called. It would have been nearly every down. If they hadn't been holding then the Tampa Bay defense would have put the KC star quarterback in the hospital by the end of the game.

The KC coaching was out to lunch. The play calling seemed desperate and sloppy from the start, and no adjustments could be found. It looked like streetball as the game wore on.

Due to Kansas City's horrible offensive line and Tampa Bay's complete defense that never let up, Mahomes was 26 of 49 passing with no touchdown passes and 2 interceptions. Penalties can't explain Mahomes needing to run all over the field to find an open receiver, they can't explain the KC offensive line collapsing every play, and they can't explain passes bouncing off of the hands and helmets of KC receivers. Penalties can't explain the bizarre time outs going into halftime when KC was still only down by 8 and the Bucs seemed content to run the clock out.

Most games have a few questionable calls, but when penalties are the only thing your team is producing then that's what people are going to talk about.
They certainly couldn't figure out a way to score a touchdown. Only the third team to never score a touchdown in a Superbowl. Not scoring touchdowns is not something Mahomes is used to experiencing and penalties had nothing to do with it.

KC got called for a lot of penalties because they committed a lot of penalties. Tampa Bay played tighter. The Kansas City offensive line committed more holding violations than what the refs even called. It would have been nearly every down. If they hadn't been holding then the Tampa Bay defense would have put the KC star quarterback in the hospital by the end of the game.

The KC coaching was out to lunch. The play calling seemed desperate and sloppy from the start, and no adjustments could be found. It looked like streetball as the game wore on.

There was more to the loss than just the penalties, but the KC penalties sure did make things easier for the bucs :lol:

After that loss maybe Mahomes might want to take early retirement :lol:

Think the best play of the whole game,
was that curricle open field tackle made at goal line.
By that security guard, on that guy that attempted to do some streaking...
what the hell was he wearing.... a giant thong ? :lol:

There was more to the loss than just the penalties, but the KC penalties sure did make things easier for the bucs :lol:

After that loss maybe Mahomes might want to take early retirement :lol:

The better team will shake off a couple of iffy defensive calls because the other team still has to score. Kansas City didn't play well enough to do that. Four touchdowns and a field goal compared to three field goals. The team that played the best won the game.

The better team will shake off a couple of iffy defensive calls because the other team still has to score. Kansas City didn't play well enough to do that. Four touchdowns and a field goal compared to three field goals. The team that played the best won the game.

Yeah, some games like that where one team plays so bad it can make the other team look so much better by comparison :lol:

The penalties that I focus more on are the stupid unnecessary ones like where a player gets a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty because they can't control their emotions and end up giving the other team even more advantage.

Back
Top Bottom