Will This Hobby Come To An End?

Funny thing is I am only 30. Never took on student loans either. I'm an anomaly for my generation. born 50 to 100 years too late haha.

I would suggest a credit card that has no fee if paid up....reason is some give you back some money it really does add up. Free Money.

I live in Canada my Canadian Tire has paid me back a few hundred dollars just in one year

Afterall you need gas food etc take advantage of free. Every month there is 10 or 15 free dollars of mad money....

I would suggest a credit card that has no fee if paid up....reason is some give you back some money it really does add up. Free Money.

I live in Canada my Canadian Tire has paid me back a few hundred dollars just in one year

Afterall you need gas food etc take advantage of free. Every month there is 10 or 15 free dollars of mad money....

Yeah I hear that. but as long as I have a buffer saved for emergencies, why tempt myself to be able to spend more than I should?

Yeah I hear that. but as long as I have a buffer saved for emergencies, why tempt myself to be able to spend more than I should?
Not only that, but the privacy in purchasing with cash is well worth the loss of a few bucks a month, at least to some folks. Plus, you get to check the change you get back. I just found a 1964 quarter in my change jar, how'd I miss that?

Not only that, but the privacy in purchasing with cash is well worth the loss of a few bucks a month, at least to some folks. Plus, you get to check the change you get back. I just found a 1964 quarter in my change jar, how'd I miss that?

Yeah I find atleast a wheat penny every year I my change, usually a silver Rosie to, the every 4 or 5 years a silver Washington pops up

Luckily for me I will never run out of places to hunt. I will run out of quality life first and will have to put away my scuba gear. I hope I have 10 - 15 years before that happens.

Luckily for me I will never run out of places to hunt. I will run out of quality life first and will have to put away my scuba gear. I hope I have 10 - 15 years before that happens.

Yep, you hunt in places us average detectorists can't hunt, sure does narrow down the competition when you can scuba dive :lol:

Back
Top Bottom