Gas and Gold

Dug13

In my neck of the woods, during the past 2 weeks, gas has gone up 35 cents a gallon. I noticed PM's also has risen lately. Has anyone else noticed how Oil and Gold generally trend in the same direction?

I am no economist, that's for sure, but whenever a general slow down in the economy happens, gas and PMs go up. It's pre-spring, late winter, which is usually a very slow time for the economy anyways. Retail sales are down, restaurants are down. April and warm weather usually sees an upswing in the economy.

Gas has gone up in my area by 26 cents in the last 2 weeks. We were wondering the same thing.

I've seen oil has risen from about 32 dollars a barrel to about 41 now in the last couple of weeks . a couple of years ago it was around 115 a barrel . Gas is going to go up . I do believe its on the upswing now , get it while you can at these prices . And I'm no economist either , just someone that realizes that anything good , doesn't last forever . Somebody , somewhere is losing money at these prices , and they're not going to want to lose long . So enjoy it while you can . :my2cents:

Some say cost going up because of the change over from winter to summer gas . Or maybe Greed , low prices really helped out this winter , guess I'm thankfull for that .
HH

Back
Top Bottom