New Metal Detecting TV

Yeah that video is always good for a laugh. Better than any of the detecting shows :lol:

It's hard to believe I made that 3 years ago. I still laugh every time I watch it. :laughing:

I always wanted to make another one (still detecting related), but I couldn't come up with the right basis without basically doing the same thing.

It's hard to believe I made that 3 years ago. I still laugh every time I watch it. :laughing:

I always wanted to make another one (still detecting related), but I couldn't come up with the right basis without basically doing the same thing.

I didn't know you made that video. Good work.

Its probably hard to find the right movie or scenes to borrow , they should match the mood and enthusiasm of the topic , which this hitler video nails. There is always a debate about the AT pro wherever you look , people either like them or hate them. I love my ATP but I could see a video about the debate being funny if it was set to the right video scenes. Or....cherrypicking , detecting cemetaries , or how to dig a proper plug rant :lol: ...would be good stories if you could find the right scenes to match. Hard to beat Hitler hating metal detecting shows though , that's priceless :lol:

Back
Top Bottom