Off season hobbies?

Cladius

Elite Member
Just wondering what every one does during the off season to keep from going stir crazy. I hunt, fish, research new sites and make plans for the spring. Cladius.

I get home from work and click on all the comp-related buttons an' switches for both comps on my corner desk. While that's coming into being, I gotta put a movie on (something without commercials, 'course. We're still watching movies that Santa brought us), so I click on all them buttons an' switches to the home theatre. Then I sit in this chair and check e-mail (maybe down-load a joke or a couple graphics), glance at the TV between the hard drives and the smaller monitor, minimizing my mail program so it'll tell me when I get mail.
After that's over with, I open FMD (GMD) and cruise... smile sometimes, sometimes grimmice (never cry :D), maybe visit the old forum (like I did tonight for 2 hours, lookin' for a particular post - search don't work in there), THEN check all the new posts from people around the world that can dig up new stuff while I can't!!!!
If and when someone posts something related to research (map programs, new ideas, etc.), I might delve into that if I can access it, or if it's related to my neck of the woods.
This is me, just about every weekday night.
COME ON SPRING!  :o(

Krom  (keyboard rudder of mischief)

Off Season?????????
Haha, love to fish if I would just quit detecting long enough to go.

There is no OFF SEASON in Texas...I do some gardening when not MDing. :D

Krom these other people don't seem to realize we only get about two months of bad sledding this neck of the woods! A heat wave is 30 degs. Cladius. Portland city hosp. 3/28/55.

Ha-ha... Rumford Community Hospital 12/14/48... and still alive!
Speaking of "bad sledding"... (I know... it's not really relative) ...I once hooked my sled pull-rope on the bumper of a 1952 Buick for a free ride, and when the car went around the first corner, I rolled off (not wanting to end up in China), stood up, looked at the shrinking car dissappearing into nothingness with my new sled in tow, then turned around and walked home... crying every step... thinking, "Daddy's gonna kill me!"

Back
Top Bottom