Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 03-24-2021, 08:30 AM
Elite Member

Angry No stimulus money yet for me!

Guess the government don't care about us senior citizens on Social Security! Still no deposit yet into my account and the second batch went in this morning supposedly!

JOHN 3:16; JOHN 14:6 2018 FINDS: 2 Wheat Cents, 1 10 Cent Euro, 1922 Peace Dollar, 1897 O Barber Quarter, Bling Watch That Works 2019 FINDS: Catholic Rosary Piece (Not Silver), Large Butterfly 925 Ring

Old 03-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Elite Member

Check out the tracker. Ours was deposited this morning.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:21 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by stetam View post

That website unfortunately has been unable to help me since I first tried months ago.

Old 03-24-2021, 09:35 AM
Elite Member

Angry

Yeah deposits were made at 8:30 a.m. eastern time zone so it should have shown up in my account at 7:30 a.m. Central Time. I called the bank and she said there was nothing pending for my account!

It is not a good idea to go to that website because I was told that if you are supposed to be direct deposit which I am for my regular Social Security funds and they already have my information then I could screw it up by going to that website. I was told by someone that did this and their direct deposit was pulled for the stimulus money and now they are having to wait for a check in the mail or one of the debit cards and it may take months to get all of that sent out so no telling when they'll get their money!

Because I do not work and I do not have children and do not have to file income taxes they're going to take their sweet time about getting mine to me -- IF I GET IT AT ALL! 😠🤬

JOHN 3:16; JOHN 14:6 2018 FINDS: 2 Wheat Cents, 1 10 Cent Euro, 1922 Peace Dollar, 1897 O Barber Quarter, Bling Watch That Works 2019 FINDS: Catholic Rosary Piece (Not Silver), Large Butterfly 925 Ring

Old 03-29-2021, 12:04 PM
OldCherryPicker

Originally Posted by Pennyfinder View post

It is not a good idea to go to that website because I was told that if you are supposed to be direct deposit which I am for my regular Social Security funds and they already have my information then I could screw it up by going to that website. I was told by someone that did this and their direct deposit was pulled for the stimulus money and now they are having to wait for a check in the mail or one of the debit cards and it may take months to get all of that sent out so no telling when they'll get their money!
-- IF I GET IT AT ALL! 😠🤬
That happened to me..I went there a few weeks ago and it said not enough information..then I went back a second time and it said it would be sent to the direct deposit on file, I checked it Saturday and it said it was being mailed? And a letter would be sent explaining?

NO problem with any of the rest...all DD in my account..So maybe it does affect ....

2021....Gold Rings..2 ........ Misc...0 ...... Silvers ...7

Old 03-29-2021, 12:24 PM
Elite Member

Angry

I went to those two links that was posted in here showing how we would be getting the money and I do not want a debit card. I'll take a paper check but not a debit card. Most places when you use a debit or credit card they want to charge you an extra dollar for some kind of stupid service charge. Example my phone service is only $23.11 but if I use a debit card or write a check they charge an extra dollar for some stupid service or maintenance fee! And if you call in your payment to them they will charge you $2 extra for taking it over the phone! And most ATMs charge you $3 for every transaction so they're getting some of your money no I will not take a debit card!

I'm supposed to get it direct deposit but so far it hasn't thanks to the Social Security Administration for not getting the information to the IRS in time! Now it'll probably be a check or debit card well they'll get the debit card back and I'll say send me a check I'm not going to have somebody taking part of my money for some service fee just because I used a debit card either to buy something or use an ATM. 😠🤬

I called my bank and said what can I do about a debit card so that I can get the money off of it without going to an ATM and having them steal $3 for the transaction and I was told that if I brought it to the bank they could TRY to do a cash advance whatever that is!

Also I saw some information online saying that the IRS has until December 31st to get our money to us either by check or debit card and if we haven't received it by then we will have to fill out some tax form to get a tax credit and they could take up until sometime next year to give it to us! 😠🤬

Like I said they don't care about us senior citizens on fixed incomes that have quite a few bills to pay and can't make ends meet!

Old 03-24-2021, 01:51 PM
Supporter

checked the tracker still no information on mine either. heard the next batch was going out this weekend. Just checked my bank account no new deposits either.

Fisher F4 , Bountyhunter Treker IV ,BH discovery 3300, Whites TRX pinpointer, finds mostly clad nothing worth posting , just retired at the end of 2017 ,so hope I can spend a lot more time detecting in the future. Collect Philippines coins as a hobby

Old 03-24-2021, 01:56 PM
Elite Member

Angry

Originally Posted by davidlhyde63366 View post
checked the tracker still no information on mine either. heard the next batch was going out this weekend
If there is another batch out this weekend mine better be in it! 😠🤬

Old 03-24-2021, 03:57 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Pennyfinder, did you get the other ones by direct deposit or check in the mail? If you have not had to file taxes in a few years, you may not get one as you are not in their record system. We file taxes every year, just to get some of our money back. Ours were deposited last week, KT has already spent some of it!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2021, 06:04 PM
Elite Member

Angry

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot View post
Pennyfinder, did you get the other ones by direct deposit or check in the mail? If you have not had to file taxes in a few years, you may not get one as you are not in their record system. We file taxes every year, just to get some of our money back. Ours were deposited last week, KT has already spent some of it!
I got the 1200 and the 600 by direct deposit both times on the first day released this time I didn't get it yet! They've had two deposits so far and I've yet to get mine I don't file taxes I don't have to I draw Social Security! No excuse for the dumb IRS I got mine both times on the first time they put it in the bank's direct deposit this one should have been in last week and it wasn't and I ain't got it yet! 😠🤬

Last edited by Pennyfinder; 03-27-2021 at 11:41 PM.

Old 03-24-2021, 06:37 PM
Supporter

We got our first by direct deposit didn't get our second or 3rd yet going to claim them on my taxes this year. We took a cash with draw from our investments in 2019 which may have excluded us ,but 2020 definatly in the income limits.

Fisher F4 , Bountyhunter Treker IV ,BH discovery 3300, Whites TRX pinpointer, finds mostly clad nothing worth posting , just retired at the end of 2017 ,so hope I can spend a lot more time detecting in the future. Collect Philippines coins as a hobby

Old 03-24-2021, 09:19 AM
Supporter

My family hasnít even received the second one, none of our banking info had changed from the first. Required to claim on our 2020 tax form. With the rate of the checks coming, I believe theyíre going to just pile up and I may not even owe any taxes in the future, just receive credits lol.

Old 03-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Supporter

Default payment delays

update on delayed checks https://www.yahoo.com/news/delayed-s...161819414.html and https://www.yahoo.com/money/stimulus...183112988.html

Old 03-26-2021, 03:53 PM
Elite Member

Our whole family might get 1400 each! Thanks man!
Already got the last two👍

Old 03-26-2021, 06:01 PM

haven't got any stimulus... we owe every year... the first one went to pay the $2400 we owed... the second one went to finish paying what we owed... now the latest one will go to what we owe this year... i didn't want it or need it anyway.. but might as well give it back and break even...it's not free money.. somehow we will all pay for it...

E-trac( stock coil, 13" ultimate coil, 8x6 SEF coil) , Garrett carrot, lesche hand trowel. just started march 2021- silvers(34) wheats (101) IH's(2) Rings (4) best find so far 1918 Walker half. Trash (too much)

Old 03-26-2021, 07:20 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Max houser View post
haven't got any stimulus... we owe every year... the first one went to pay the $2400 we owed... the second one went to finish paying what we owed... now the latest one will go to what we owe this year... i didn't want it or need it anyway.. but might as well give it back and break even...it's not free money.. somehow we will all pay for it...
My family hasnít received the second let alone the third, but plenty more to come.

Old 03-26-2021, 07:37 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Max houser View post
..,.... not free money.. somehow we will all pay for it...
Yup, put mine in the bank. Inflation and high taxes are a coming.

Old 03-27-2021, 10:35 AM
Official Tot Lot King

If you think about it, all this so-called stimulus money is just giving you back some of your tax money that was paid in over the past year. KT bought silver coins with the first and second checks, and some other goodies with the 3rd one. Prince John purchased a new gaming computer and desk with his stimulus monies, so we are putting it into circulation as was intended. The proprietor of the Royal Pawn shop laughed when KT told him that the Royal Biden money was paying for His Majesty's purchases!

Old 03-27-2021, 10:37 AM
Elite Member

If you think about it, all this so-called stimulus money is just giving you back some of your tax money that was paid in over the past year. KT bought silver coins with the first and second checks, and some other goodies with the 3rd one. Prince John purchased a new gaming computer and desk with his stimulus monies, so we are putting it into circulation as was intended. The proprietor of the Royal Pawn shop laughed when KT told him that the Royal Biden money was paying for His Majesty's purchases!
KT does like to use the third person, doesnít he?

Old 03-27-2021, 10:43 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by IDXMonster View post
KT does like to use the third person, doesnít he?
That is what We Royalty do!