Today there was a crowd at the front gate of the Castle,

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
and the Royal Guards sounded the alarm. When KT arrived at the Castle Gate, He found a group of 12 workmen with a sad story. Due to the present economy, they were all out of jobs and in a down trodden way. KT called each one up and personally interviewed them. It seems some were guards, recently fired from their jobs in the next Kingdom over, some were gardeners/grounds keepers, who with the on-set of late fall/winter were let go, one was a master stone mason and two were his assistants, one a fellowcraft mason, and the other an entered apprentice, and finally one was a cook, recently let go from a failing restaurant. KT and the Queen had need of all of them, as having a Castle is a high maintenance job, for many people. So KT announced that if they were willing to stay on the grounds and do their own work as specified by KingTotsalot and the Queen, that they not only had jobs to keep them busy, but also a roof over their heads and food on their tables! Except for the Mason and his apprentices, KT put them all under the training and guidance of the other existing Castle workers. The Mason and his trainees would be under direct orders of KT and were to start work inspecting the entire Castle with the task of reporting back to KT their findings.

They were all offered hot baths/showers to their preference, and well fed before reporting tomorrow for their tasks! These men were grateful, and on their own expressed it by saluting KT before heading off to the Royal Bathhouse!

Before supper, the Royal Photographer snapped a picture of them, all cleaned up and lined up to go to dinner!

Enjoy the picture!

Attachments

• Not CRH 11 18 2022 12 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    Not CRH 11 18 2022 12 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 144
Looks like a bunch of middle aged men to me! Hope you have plenty of icy hot patches ready at days end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your stories are quite entertaining. :lol: Nice halves. :good:

Wolf-Dog, they look a lot better once they got their hot showers and some clean clothes!

Looks like a bunch of middle aged men to me! Hope you have plenty of icy hot patches ready at days end!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Middle aged men are the worker bees of our society, and KT sure hates to see someone put out to pasture, just due to their age! These fellows have true work ethic! :D:D

The King is a generous and accommodating host and employer. I’m sure these sturdy men are grateful for your offer of employment!

Back
Top Bottom