New arrivals at the Castle!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT had been patiently waiting for these beauties to arrive, and they did today!:laughing::laughing:

Another 20 Walkers to add to KT's Royal Stacks! These are all WWII years, but surprising, at least to KT, was the absence of any 1944 dates. Oh, well, they are all lovely and just what KT needed for a Saturday Boost! :lol::lol:

KT is finding it harder to find any silver halves at a bargain anymore, it is like every seller seems to want an excessive premium over the silver value, but KT continues the hunt for any reasonably priced 90% Silver halves. Will not buy those worn so heavily that they have no dates, and sometimes in these lot purchases the seller tries to slip a couple of them into the batch. That is why KT carefully examines the pictures to make certain He can read the dates!

Too bad these war year coins cannot talk as His Majesty bets they would have some interesting stories to tell!

Enjoy the picture!

Attachments

• Not CRH 10 08 2022 20 Walkers war years.jpg
    Not CRH 10 08 2022 20 Walkers war years.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 214
I do enjoy the photo your highness. I may have been near the royal castle last week. My wife had a family reunion in northeast Arkansas.

We made a sidetrip thru Little Rock to Murfreesboro to the "diamond mine".

Lesson learned was do not show up an hour before closing on a hot day.

Picked up a tourist brochure for metal dectecting venue in town. $25 an hour to run around their woods with a Tesoro metal detector.

I do enjoy the photo your highness. I may have been near the royal castle last week. My wife had a family reunion in northeast Arkansas.

We made a sidetrip thru Little Rock to Murfreesboro to the "diamond mine".

Lesson learned was do not show up an hour before closing on a hot day.

Picked up a tourist brochure for metal dectecting venue in town. $25 an hour to run around their woods with a Tesoro metal detector.

Royal Thanks for your kind comments! If you had asked me, His Majesty would have gladly advised you concerning hunting for diamonds at the Park. If you are interested, visit the Royal web site at: RockhoundingAR.com, and check out the section on Classic collecting sites…there is a short article with tips concerning collecting at that location. Too bad you got there so late! Next time, if you ever decide to go again, you need to arrive the day before so you could be out there early in the morning, this time of year is good due to the cool mornings, but we need rain badly to get the stones exposed…we are in a drought presently.

Yes, i was surprised to see how dry your state was. Burn ban notices everywhere.

Near my wife's hometown is a park at Chalk Bluff, a civil war battle site.

Need to visit and see what rules are in place for detecting.

Greetings Your Royal Majesty! My compliments on acquiring such a stunning grouping of WW2 era Walking Liberty Half Dollars! Verily, thy Royal Treasury is growing by leaps and bounds as you add more Precious Silvers to your Treasure Chests! And yes, those Halves would have many stories and secrets to whisper into Your Majesty's ear... if only they could talk.

Last edited:
Greetings Your Royal Majesty! My compliments on acquiring such a stunning grouping of WW2 era Walking Liberty Half Dollars! Verily, thy Royal Treasury is growing by leaps and bounds as you add more Precious Silvers to you Treasure Chests! And yes, those Halves would have many stories and secrets to whisper into Your Majesty's ear... if only they could talk.

KT has no doubt these ladies whisper many secrets amongst themselves when alone! And thank you, LovestheShiny! For your kind comments!

Attachments

• KT clapping.gif
    KT clapping.gif
    111.4 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom