Starting off August.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
with some silver to stack!

These arrived yesterday in the Castle's Royal Mailbox! Packed so thoroughly that KT darn near sprained His Royal Wrists trying to get into the envelop! The coins were individually wrapped in paper, then taped up, then taped onto a piece of cardboard, then more cardboard taped over that to make it unbendable, then pushed into a tight plastic envelop. And the enveloped taped thoroughly. KT had to use both a knife and scissors to get the package open and to work through the layers! But they came through in fine shape....4 Bens and 5 Walkers!

Enjoy the picture!

Attachments

• Not CRH 08 01 2022 4 Bens 5 Walkers.jpg
    Not CRH 08 01 2022 4 Bens 5 Walkers.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 158
Once again, another nice purchase! :good:

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! KT was beginning to wonder if anyone in the forum would bother to comment! 96 views and only your comment! :laughing::laughing:

Maybe forum members are bored with KT's stacking efforts, already? :p

Whatever the reason, it will not stop KT from looking, finding, and buying some volume of silver halves! There is a small premium on them, when compared to the premium on silver dollars! Jeez. KT did buy some silver dollars years ago when they could be had for $20 or less for common dates, but nowadays, the base asking price is $35 or up for the same coins. So KT did make some financial gains on that investment.

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! KT was beginning to wonder if anyone in the forum would bother to comment! 96 views and only your comment! :laughing::laughing:

Maybe forum members are bored with KT's stacking efforts, already? :p

Whatever the reason, it will not stop KT from looking, finding, and buying some volume of silver halves! There is a small premium on them, when compared to the premium on silver dollars! Jeez. KT did buy some silver dollars years ago when they could be had for $20 or less for common dates, but nowadays, the base asking price is $35 or up for the same coins. So KT did make some financial gains on that investment.
Yeah, it's hard to pass up on a good deal. I've bought a lot of silver dimes and some quarters the last couple years. When I can find them around melt, is usually when I strike at them. :lol:

Yeah, it's hard to pass up on a good deal. I've bought a lot of silver dimes and some quarters the last couple years. When I can find them around melt, is usually when I strike at them. :lol:

That’s right! KT has also found that by buying a half roll or at least multiples, that the premium is a lot less than purchasing singles. People who are buying selected singles are likely trying to fill in an empty slot in their collection and pay a bit higher premium over melt or near melt. :yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom