KT invited a dozen halves to lunch today!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
And we all know, when we are hungry, how much that is appreciated! :laughing::laughing:

These 12 1963D Bens were seen out by the road, foraging on the Castle's grounds, so rather than drive them away, the Royal Guards invited them in for a Royal Lunch! The easiest way to capture men is with food! :lol::lol::lol:

So after feasting, KT suggested they all take a nap, and they are now resting in their Royal Tube for a long sleep!

KT was very happy and did some :kingdances::kingdances: for their amusement as they arrived!

Enjoy the pic! A nice addition to KT's growing Royal Silver Hoard (RSH).

Attachments

• Not CRH 08 26 2022 12 Bens.jpg
    Not CRH 08 26 2022 12 Bens.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 179
Congratulations, Your Majesty, on being wealthy and able to invite 12 hard working, though starving, Ben Franklins into your Castle! I can see that Big Ben looks a bit plump on those coins, no doubt your Royal Feast fattened them up, and they should be forever grateful for your kindness. I can imagine your multi course of delicious food... Pigeon Pies, Beef Wellington, King Edward Potatoes, Shepherds Pie, Chocolate Mousse for dessert, and Earl Grey Tea to sip on which I am sure were just part of the tasty cuisine! Your Royal Treasury is richer as a result!

Congratulations, Your Majesty, on being wealthy and able to invite 12 hard working, though starving, Ben Franklins into your Castle! I can see that Big Ben looks a bit plump on those coins, no doubt your Royal Feast fattened them up, and they should be forever grateful for your kindness. I can imagine your multi course of delicious food... Pigeon Pies, Beef Wellington, King Edward Potatoes, Shepherds Pie, Chocolate Mousse for dessert, and Earl Grey Tea to sip on which I am sure were just part of the tasty cuisine! Your Royal Treasury is richer as a result!

You obviously have eaten your share of Royal Food, LovestheShiney! Down here in the South we also serve roasted bbq turkey legs and Cajun grilled catfish, straight from His Majesty’s Royal Farm, along with heavily buttered cornbread and black eyed peas cooked with smoked hog jowl! :laughing::laughing:

You obviously have eaten your share of Royal Food, LovestheShiney! Down here in the South we also serve roasted bbq turkey legs and Cajun grilled catfish, straight from His Majesty’s Royal Farm, along with heavily buttered cornbread and black eyed peas cooked with smoked hog jowl! :laughing::laughing:

Mmmmm! BBQ Turkey Legs, Catfish, buttered Cornbread.... scrumptious!

These 12 1963D Bens were seen out by the road, foraging on the Castle's grounds, so rather than drive them away, the Royal Guards invited them in for a Royal Lunch! The easiest way to capture men is with food! :lol::lol::lol:

So after feasting, KT suggested they all take a nap, and they are now resting in their Royal Tube for a long sleep!
Lol. Nice additions, KT. :cool3:

I'm in a far away land your Majesty. Thusly, my curiosity grows, in wondering what type of dance a king performs.

Ah, KT loves curiosity and curious people! Some times KT dances with the Queen and it is usually a graceful waltz, but when dancing solo, Hiis Majesty prefers something a bit more invigorating, such as a jig or a reel of the commoners! Really gets the old Royal Blood pumping! :laughing::laughing:

Royal Thanks for your question, Digalicious! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom