• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Vacation Location Ideas?

DiggerJ

So, we are looking for a vacation spot for 2022. Usually we go to the Treasure Island area of the Florida panhandle, because our kids love the beach.
I have a Simplex, so beach hunting is a possibility- I actually did a little in 2020...
But this year- with the pandemic and craziness- we stayed home. Plus, we are also wanting to detect now, so IDK what might be a good choice...
What are some of your favorite spots for vacationing, where it's not too expensive, and we can also get in some awesome detecting?
We are from NW MO, usually take about a week-long vacation, and have a 9 and a 12 year old.
Thanks for any ideas!
John

For winter, anywhere warm sounds good to me, but during the heat of summer, the lake Superior shoreline in the upper peninsula of Michigan is really nice!
Wherever you take the fam, have a great time!

Might be time to head west looking for a ghost town or two. Someone recently posted some nice finds along Route 66

Vero Beach is pretty nice. Miles of beaches, cost isn't too bad, and a possibility of finding spanish loot. We have vacationed there a few times and having elbow room on the beach is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom