Meanwhile in California...

I don't hate CA but would not want to live there. Back in the 50's & 60's used to be the best state of the US in terms of jobs, geography, weather, great schools, great hi tech that was not evil like some of the hi tech internet companies.

But it went to hell because having its favorable benefits, it attracted deadbeats from the rest of the US who constantly (almost) voted for democrats and they ruined the state of CA.

There are quite a few people who wish to break the state up into North CA and South CA.

We have a new law next year where we have to put food waste into a separate garbage can instead of the main garbage.😔

That makes it easier for the raccoons and opossums to access....no picking through the garbage, just eat up everything! :lol::lol::laughing::laughing:

At the Royal Castle, we have the same thing, except we just toss everything edible under a pear tree. It is clean every morning so we know we are doing what we can for the local wildlife! :D:D

That makes it easier for the raccoons and opossums to access....no picking through the garbage, just eat up everything! :lol::lol::laughing::laughing:

At the Royal Castle, we have the same thing, except we just toss everything edible under a pear tree. It is clean every morning so we know we are doing what we can for the local wildlife! :D:D

I seriously doubt a wildlife biologist would agree with this. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom