• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, they might find smaller treasures while looking for the big treasures !

Dave has occasionally posted about possible treasures that might be out there,
.....did he finally convince Tom_in_CA to start hunting for some of those treasures ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(also see animated gifs further below :laughing:)
Tom and Daves_treasure_hunt_challenge.jpg

First Tom_in_CA needs to figure out the treasure map he got.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
dnGH33o.gif

Looks like Dave keeps hoping each new dig might be the big treasure.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
rwoOW0A.gif

.....did he finally convince Tom_in_CA to start hunting for some of those treasures ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 487414

First Tom_in_CA needs to figure out the treasure map he got.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
dnGH33o.gif

Looks like Dave keeps hoping each new dig might be the big treasure.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
rwoOW0A.gif
Tom should get a kick out of that. :laughing:

Thanx GKL for the funny caricatures of me :)

No. I will not be convinced to hunt for these supposed treasures. No-more-so than I can convince anyone to hunt for leprechaun treasure. :roll:

Thanx Dave for drawing my attention to this. :neat:

Tom should get a kick out of that. :laughing:

....as you can see, Tom has a good sense of humor :laughing:

No. I will not be convinced to hunt for these supposed treasures. No-more-so than I can convince anyone to hunt for leprechaun treasure. :roll:

Glad you liked them Tom, and I know you are not convinced to hunt for those treasures, that is what makes the funny edits even more funny :lol:

Thanks for being willing to be included in the funny edits and having a good sense of humor and realizing it's just meant in fun ! (which I knew you did or I would not have posted it to begin with :lol:)

leprechaun treasure

So are you saying you know where those leprechaun treasure are , :laughing:

View attachment 487414

dnGH33o.gif

rwoOW0A.gif

:laughing: Are Tom and Dave the new "Odd couple" ?

Looks like he can get the area mowed fast with that !

Looks like Dave has a combo detecting transportation/mower so he can earn permissions by cutting grass quickly ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
4kvrP6E.gif

Looks like he is determined to find treasure though !

Tom_in_CA thought maybe he had a super treasure finding detector ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (see next animation further below :lol:)
8OAXmQd.gif

.....but looks like it's not finding any super treasure as fast as he had hoped ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
OXczhUq.gif

Back
Top Bottom