Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Why you should focus on the project and not rush too much :)

Looks like Dave was in a little too much of a hurry to get a project done so he could go detecting :laughing::laughing::laughing:
0jbKMeT.gif

That's an interesting way to combine two hobbies ! (but he might want to include a very fast opening parachute just to be on the safe side !)

Looks like Grumpa's drone hobby might come in handy for finding new detecting areas ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Jh015Hv.gif

Hey, neat mode of water transportation !

Looks like Scuba got some new pets ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
t2G1Cl8.gif

Don't know if Robert is able to view the forum himself right now, but when he can I hope all the well-wishes are an encouragement to him and maybe this funny edit can give him a good laugh to boost his mood, I remembered the post when he first discovered this thread and appreciated the laughs:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2919242#post2919242

(he made the above post back in 2018)

Looks like Scuba got some new pets ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
t2G1Cl8.gif

Don't know if Robert is able to view the forum himself right now, but when he can I hope all the well-wishes are an encouragement to him and maybe this funny edit can give him a good laugh to boost his mood, I remembered the post when he first discovered this thread and appreciated the laughs:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2919242#post2919242

(he made the above post back in 2018)

Hopefully he will be able to see it there in the hospital while recovering , wishing him a speedy recovery.

Hey, if one area has few finds, look elsewhere !

Looks like Josh was having competition on that section of beach :laughing::laughing::laughing:
9yGOa3Z.gif

.....and then even more competition :laughing::laughing::laughing:
IT5fN1y.gif

......so it looks like he traveled to another area to detect :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Joshs small car and trailer.jpg

Hey, keep trying, you just might get a good permission !

Looks like Dave tried getting some permissions but a couple responses were like.......
(see the 2 animated gifs further below :laughing::laughing::laughing:)
Dave asking permission to detect.jpg
An android helper simply responded to his request to detect like this......:laughing::laughing::laughing:
mvumsxN.gif

The person at the next house must not have been aware how detectorists replace plugs....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
wdPZ8rK.gif

Looks like Dave tried getting some permissions but a couple responses were like.......
View attachment 487185
An android helper simply responded to his request to detect like this......:laughing::laughing::laughing:
mvumsxN.gif

The person at the next house must not have been aware how detectorists replace plugs....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
wdPZ8rK.gif

That is how door knocking goes around here.:laughing: Need some decent weather to get out and detect , probably had over 7 inches of rain in the last few days with more on the way. Watching the forecast to see when i will have a nice dry day to detect. just got one of these to help hold up my finds/tool belt , https://www.armysurplusworld.com/military-style-h-lc-1-load-bearing-suspenders eager to see how it does.

View attachment 487185
mvumsxN.gif

wdPZ8rK.gif

That is how door knocking goes around here. :laughing: Need some decent weather to get out and detect , probably had over 7 inches of rain in the last few days with more on the way. Watching the forecast to see when i will have a nice dry day to detect. just got one of these to help hold up my finds/tool belt , https://www.armysurplusworld.com/military-style-h-lc-1-load-bearing-suspenders eager to see how it does.

Maybe wear one of those cop-cams when you ask for permissions and you might catch some funny responses on video :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom