Good things happen to good people

40acre1870

Forum Supporter
I woke up this morning to a nice surprise... A generous Profit sharing check deposited into my account.

Bad news... Wife has access to my account. Oh well. Looks like I will roll another year with my AT Pro :lol:

NICE!

the company that I work for deposits our yearly profit sharing directly into my 401K...so I don't really see it either....yet LOL

Maybe you could get her to split it with you?:laughing:
That is a nice surprise though. I could use a few of those.:yes:

Maybe you could get her to split it with you?:laughing:
That is a nice surprise though. I could use a few of those.:yes:

I didn't know that they were going out until I got a call from her this morning talking about our new septic system, that we are going to get. :lol:

Hard to argue against that!

I didn't know that they were going out until I got a call from her this morning talking about our new septic system, that we are going to get. :lol:

Hard to argue against that!

LMAO!!:lol: Agree. You can kiss this one goodbye!
Maybe next year. Funny stuff. Made my morning.:yes:

Now that's another theme for a thread? "Septic Tanks!" With all that money you've received you must be pretty "flush"?

I dug an 1852 Canadian half penny where our septic is now. Just a couple inches down. I am guessing it was turned up when they dug. When they dig the new one, I will be right there with my detector. :lol:

I woke up this morning to a nice surprise... A generous Profit sharing check deposited into my account.

Bad news... Wife has access to my account. Oh well. Looks like I will roll another year with my AT Pro :lol:

wait til you show her a gold ring you found.You got to share those too:lol:

401K ? remember what happened last time Dow was at an all time high? get out while you can.

No... No, never. Ride that baby right into retirement. When it goes down, your dollar will have more buying power. When it goes back up, you will be riding off into the sunset in your RV, metal detecting wherever you want. :yes:

No... No, never. Ride that baby right into retirement. When it goes down, your dollar will have more buying power. When it goes back up, you will be riding off into the sunset in your RV, metal detecting wherever you want. :yes:

I got lucky on mine.When i cashed out the company had an early cash out penalty where they basically take half your money.When they looked at mine they realized they forgot to get me to sign by the x.I said"You need my lawyers phone number?":lol:

I got lucky on mine.When i cashed out the company had an early cash out penalty where they basically take half your money.When they looked at mine they realized they forgot to get me to sign by the x.I said"You need my lawyers phone number?":lol:

Ha... Nice! It is always handy to have your lawyers number on hand. :lol:

just remember, you heard it here first by a pirate named scoundrel. :pirate:

Ha... Nice! It is always handy to have your lawyers number on hand. :lol:

Yeah,bad thing was my friend who was helping me understand it all and how to move your money around kept saying"Don't panic!" Then one day he says"Damn i lost $26 grand!" Remember that saying...."Here's your sign!"

Back
Top Bottom