Hunt 1 of Korea

Metal detecto

Elite Member
This place sucks!!! :laughing: They all got chooted, and it's all dry... With the great pizza and food, you'd think that it's at least OK...

The only place I can think of now is Haeudunae, as people actually swim there, so 2 hunts there (maybe a 3rd if lucky)

But at least I'm too busy eating Jjeajangmuen and squirting my cousins with water guns... :lol:

I'll post as soon as I get to Haundunae.

Josh

P.S. These dudes are too good at water guns... :lol:

IMG_20210614_140702.jpg

Spent a year over there back in 1990. I was young and foolish. Just went out to party. Whish I had taken in more of the sights and culture instead. Have fun.

Spent a year over there back in 1990. I was young and foolish. Just went out to party. Whish I had taken in more of the sights and culture instead. Have fun.

Oh, we party hard! If your definition of a party is having 3 Oreos, not 2, then Yeah! :laughing:

I don't think you were as young and foolish as Josh. I mean did you get to play with water guns? :laughing:

Apparently 1 side is good for detecting, the other side not so much. I've seen many many amazing rings pulled from the sand there.

Last time I was in Korea was 2014 and managed to see the sights and culture.

Josh, if the hunting is bad, get your dad to take you to the Beomeosa Temple complex in Busan and, if they are playing, go to the National Gugak Center Yeonakdang in Busan and look at the folkloric show.

Beomeosa Temple, Busan.jpg
Natl. Gugak Center Yeonakdang, Busan.jpg

Sounds like a fun summer. We never had trips like that when we were kids.
Keep us informed about your finds and adventures.
Are the ac power outlets different over there?
Do you have to use different adapters or plugs to charge md equipment batteries?

Sounds like a nice trip Josh, enjoy yourself, and watch out for those Oreos, they may make you feel good today, but it's tomorrow you have to watch out for.
You're on a trip I always wanted to make, but never got the chance, have fun.
Harvey

Don't worry

About hunting Josh , family & good times more important , keep us updated on pictures , have a blast , paint ball guns next bra :laughing::laughing::thumbsup: PS don't use the color pink paint balls , cause Felix will want 2 play :lol:

Korean culture with Josh;

Jjeajangmuen: noodles with a black bean sauce (usually made with pork and/or seafood).

Black Day is an unofficial holiday observed on April 14 each year. It is mostly observed in South Korea by singles. The day is associated with Valentine's Day (Feb 14) and White Day (March 14) as a holiday on the 14th day of the month. On this day, people who did not receive gifts on the previous two days gather and eat Jajangmyeon, noodles with black sauce. This day is specifically for single people.

:cool:

R5

2007 there was a guy who was in the service in Korea, not sure his name but he went by "CrackBadger" Man he killed it, I don't believe he had a hunt without 5 gold rings. He was in Seoul, took me a while to figure it out but being a computer person I was able to get his IP address. Years later He moved back to the states, Florida, and I've not heard a word since.

Video shows a lot of his gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhyBNg8WBfQ&t=3s

One of his hunts, 10 gold rings this hunt!

CrackBadger was the Very first to do Youtube video's on beach
detecting.. I seen that and jumped on the train in 2008...

Thank you everyone for the supportive words. And Raider5... are you implying that Rachel didn't like me? I don't name my detectors for anyone, proof being my Nox is Roberta! :dontthinkso: :lol:

Josh

Thank you everyone for the supportive words. And Raider5... are you implying that Rachel didn't like me? I don't name my detectors for anyone, proof being my Nox is Roberta! :dontthinkso: :lol:

Josh

Well, you WERE eating jajangmyeon, albeit not on April 14th.

Thanks for the lesson in Korean culture.

:cool3:

R5

Back
Top Bottom