Oakley's Saved a Shortened Hunt Due to Battery Issue (WARNING)

Lol...I want to know about UFO'S and Alien life. How much do those special lenses cost and can you hook up a camera and take pictures ?
If he splurged and got the really good lenses he wouldn't need me to post pictures of Miami eye candy as he could see it all from there. :p :lol:

Cfm-ct Reply

Gee , I would think in times of corruption you wouldn't want to feel a thing when a Asteroid or nuke hits us :laughing:, I find it hard to believe you dug a bunker in all those rocks , Kob only the best , look up Televue Ethos , 2 were more than the scope , watching the bacholorette, we're is Felix & his speedo's , the men are mud wrestling :laughing::laughing::laughing: Kob Ethos 8 , & 13 mm 100 degree FOV .

Kob

The Scope I got , is a 12 inch F 5 Dobsonian , it is for visual , not the best for snapping pictures , whoever is viewing at the time gets the pleasure of seeing , it is a manual scope , with no electronic tracking , as the earth moves , the targets move , electronics stay on the target , Astro Photography is another huge expense ,an I no nothing about cameras , this is my 1st scope , expensive hobby , if you want pictures , see if you can get Felix to post some of those Miami girls doing the moon walk , might float your boat , happy dream sky hunting :lol: , Craig's after those space rocks , Meteorites :gettinmoney: , that's why he want's me to be on watch , he has a few high end clients that will pay big bucks for land scape done in meteorites , he wants to cash in :laughing::jawdrop::lookclose: Here you go in your state bro . , enjoy your adventure https://optcorp.com/collections/telescopes

The Scope I got , is a 12 inch F 5 Dobsonian , it is for visual , not the best for snapping pictures , whoever is viewing at the time gets the pleasure of seeing , it is a manual scope , with no electronic tracking , as the earth moves , the targets move , electronics stay on the target , Astro Photography is another huge expense ,an I no nothing about cameras , this is my 1st scope , expensive hobby , if you want pictures , see if you can get Felix to post some of those Miami girls doing the moon walk , might float your boat , happy dream sky hunting :lol: , Craig's after those space rocks , Meteorites :gettinmoney: , that's why he want's me to be on watch , he has a few high end clients that will pay big bucks for land scape done in meteorites , he wants to cash in :laughing::jawdrop::lookclose: Here you go in your state bro . , enjoy your adventure https://optcorp.com/collections/telescopes

Haven't owned a telescope in 35 years. Real good ones are extremely expensive and I would rather go to the Griffith observatory here in LA. But have always been fascinated with the universe. Some wild things can be seen at night for sure , when most people are sleeping. Maybe the Miami girls that Felix sees are like his finds , not A grade. So why bother posting....at least I've posted a few So.Cal beach bunnies !

Kob

What beach are they Roller Blading over their up, and down a boardwalk , I would be on the edge of the boardwalk detecting with a 4k camera howboughtit :laughing:

What beach are they Roller Blading over their up, and down a boardwalk , I would be on the edge of the boardwalk detecting with a 4k camera howboughtit :laughing:

Nah...I glance of course , but I don't perv out on the beach. I'm more into looking at the jewelry they wear ! It's not like the 80s anymore where it seemed everybody was rollerblading. More skateboards , bikes and joggers.

Back
Top Bottom