Anyone watch 911 on FOX?

:lol: It appears that the episode has a Forrest Fenn's theme to it?

Are you sure ?

If it was in California maybe a detectorist was behind in their 30% of finds payments to Tom ? :laughing: (just kidding Tom :lol:)
wlu6FeT.gif

What the... Is that a SUNPOW? They really cheaped out. Go beat the other guy with the Sunspt scoop (pointy edge) and CF shaft if you want to really beat them up!

I thought GKL had some magic editing skills there... who beats the other guy with a detector? Common, random stick on the ground will suffice...

I hope this doesn't effect the *ahem* warranty.

:lol::wow:

Josh

Sure Tom-in-CA will get a kick out of this one.

Hey tom, get over here. We have a special "injured" case that you might like, and there is evidence.

Is that... No... Is that you with a Chinese detector? Noooo, you have turned to the dark side of metal detectors...

Attachments

• welcome-to-the-dark-side.jpg
    welcome-to-the-dark-side.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 167
Hey tom, get over here. We have a special "injured" case that you might like, and there is evidence.

Is that... No... Is that you with a Chinese detector? Noooo, you have turned to the dark side of metal detectors...

Someone get tom. Now. He needs to see this thread.

Josh

Thanx GKL- Gary !

Glad you enjoyed it Tom ! :laughing: (again, it's just in fun, I have not heard of any news stories of you enforcing your "30% of finds" requests :lol:)

(hey, when I viewed that youtube clip on the first post it didn't take long for me to think of that "30% of finds" animated GIF idea :laughing:)

(You can "right click" on it and choose "save image as" and download it to your computer)

Hey Tom, maybe when you let new California members know about your "30% of finds" "tax" you can include that animated GIF :laughing:

(I think you said in the past it was okay to include your funny edits on my funny edits thread so this one could likely appear there too :lol:)

For those yet unaware of that thread here is a link to one of posts there:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3290797#post3290797

Back
Top Bottom