Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like Tom doesn't need a scoop when he's detecting on the beach ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
dbYnWqx.gif

:laughing: Because he knows that some beaches don't allow metal scoops so he could make a loophole! :lol:

No 30% fee for me! :yes:

Josh

Okay, Dave said Josh's birthday is on the 12th but with the time difference with him on vacation in Korea that it would be the 11th here when it is birthday, so I am making sure to post this soon enough so Josh can see these funny edits done for his birthday :laughing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH !!!!

Looks like Josh has a lot of birthday well wishers at his party ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Joshs birthday party.jpg

.....how's this for a birthday card Josh ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
jaPhTwQ.gif

and don't forget to have a bowl of seaweed soup to celebrate your birthday !
Joshs seaweed soup for birthday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Josh

Okay, Dave said Josh's birthday is on the 12th but with the time difference with him on vacation in Korea that it would be the 11th here when it is birthday, so I am making sure to post this soon enough so Josh can see these funny edits done for his birthday :laughing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH !!!!

Looks like Josh has a lot of birthday well wishers at his party ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 485862

jaPhTwQ.gif

View attachment 485863
Hope you have a great birthday there in Korea , and score big when you get to beach hunt there. :cake::confetti::band::present::party::wish:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH !!!!

View attachment 485862

jaPhTwQ.gif

View attachment 485863

Thanks so much Gary! We planned to celebrate the day after (because we get out of quartine and MD), but now I'm (Korean age) 13! First hunt in Korea AND as 13! :D

Josh

Thanks so much Gary! We planned to celebrate the day after (because we get out of quartine and MD), but now I'm (Korean age) 13! First hunt in Korea AND as 13! :D

Josh

Glad you liked it Josh !!!!

And I appreciate how you brought out that you will be 13 in Korean age, because when searching for Korean related birthday material I learned the following really neat fact:

(this is a quote from a web page)
"Korean Age System
The Korean age system is a bit different from the international age system. Why? That is because Korean's count that year in the womb. Therefore, a child born on December 31st is considered to be 2 years old on January 1st even though are actually 1 day old." (end of quote)

I also learned about seaweed soup being eaten on birthdays !

Enjoy your birthday Josh !!!!!

Glad you liked it Josh !!!!

And I appreciate how you brought out that you will be 13 in Korean age, because when searching for Korean related birthday material I learned the following really neat fact:

(this is a quote from a web page)
"Korean Age System
The Korean age system is a bit different from the international age system. Why? That is because Korean's count that year in the womb. Therefore, a child born on December 31st is considered to be 2 years old on January 1st even though are actually 1 day old." (end of quote)

I also learned about seaweed soup being eaten on birthdays !

Enjoy your birthday Josh !!!!!

Yes, the infamous "Seaweed soup..." If I was born the last day of the year I would be 15!

Techincally I can call myself a "teen" but that's next year. Now I'm "officially" 12.

Looks like they had a fun vacation trip !

Wonder if Dave and his wife had an interesting trip to Colorado ?

Maybe they had a zany and fun taxi ride ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
2TpoWdE.gif

Maybe they had a zany and fun train ride ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves vacation train ride4.jpg

Maybe Dave found a lot of surface finds coins on his walk while there ? :laughing::laughing::laughing: (is that detectorists in the background ? :lol:)
Daves vacation walk.jpg

Wonder if Dave and his wife had an interesting trip to Colorado ?

Maybe they had a zany and fun taxi ride ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
2TpoWdE.gif

Maybe they had a zany and fun train ride ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 486238

Maybe Dave found a lot of surface finds coins on his walk while there ? :laughing::laughing::laughing: (is that detectorists in the background ? :lol:)
View attachment 486239

We were in some major gold strike areas around Cripple Creek , still mines there today. Lots of pretty country to see around Colorado Springs Colorado and a trip up Pikes Peak. Visiting Florida this week , no trips to the beach yet and rain in the forecast rest of the week.

Back
Top Bottom