Covid Survivor Antibody

medicchief

Forum Supporter
I found it comforting to know that 3 months after recovering from Covid-19, that I do/still have the antibody. I was tested by the VA yesterday and received the results today. That said, I pray everyone can retain the antibody indefinitely!

I found it comforting to know that 3 months after recovering from Covid-19, that I do/still have the antibody. I was tested by the VA yesterday and received the results today. That said, I pray everyone can retain the antibody indefinitely!
No disrespect meant from my last post. Can you please explain further.

Is there a badge?

Wow.....my post is in reference to the antibody being present in my system after 3 months. I have heard that the antibody may not remain in your system and I thought it would be good to share that it is still there for others to know. I have enough medals/badges, I don't need/want anymore. Some of which I earned when other people were dying. I'll go back to isolating now.....

Wow.....my post is in reference to the antibody being present in my system after 3 months. I have heard that the antibody may not remain in your system and I thought it would be good to share that it is still there for others to know. I have enough medals/badges, I don't need/want anymore. Some of which I earned when other people were dying. I'll go back to isolating now.....

Thank you for sharing Medicchief and for your Service!

Back
Top Bottom