It took long enough....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
but today KT's Cowboys Way sign finally arrived....about 10 days late. Not due to the seller but due to clusterflubs by the USPO. :roll::roll:

But anyway, it only took a minute for KT to get it placed above the doorway in KT's Royal Man Cave! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Cowboys Way sign.jpg
    Cowboys Way sign.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 237
I used to respect you. :p

:laughing: hey there’s nothing wrong with boots and a nice Stetson, Spurs, a nice Appaloosa, Colt SAA’s, I love the smell of branding cattle in the morning....

KT I’m pretty jealous of your man cave, but a hunch it’s well deserved and time! Congrats!

I used to respect you. :p

:heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh:

Kt finally posted something that got you to post a comment! A Royal Hearty Thanks for your post....So...who do you like, proball wise??:?::?:

Is it not interesting how divided some people are over something as insignificant as their favorite pro football team. KT used to be a St Louis baseball fan too, until they moved to Arizona! Ha ha

:laughing: hey there’s nothing wrong with boots and a nice Stetson, Spurs, a nice Appaloosa, Colt SAA’s, I love the smell of branding cattle in the morning....

KT I’m pretty jealous of your man cave, but a hunch it’s well deserved and time! Congrats!

Royal Thanks, GroundSweeper! It was over 40 years arriving! And His Majesty is verily enjoying it! :laughing::laughing:

Lol they couldn’t even beat the giants yesterday. I’d want a refund!

KT watched that game and it was the coach's fault...there was a play that the call was wrong by the officials and the coach was too timid to challenge it! Me thinks he will not last much longer with this team.

I’d be careful walking through that doorway. You might choke.

No problem, KT is happy with it all....perhaps you might choke if you were to visit, but His Majesty does not hold that against you. Perhap Dallas ruined your teams season as a spoiler? :shock::lol:

:heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh:

Kt finally posted something that got you to post a comment! A Royal Hearty Thanks for your post....So...who do you like, proball wise??:?::?:

Is it not interesting how divided some people are over something as insignificant as their favorite pro football team. KT used to be a St Louis baseball fan too, until they moved to Arizona! Ha ha

Not true, KT. I did comment on the AR-7 paint scheme. https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3266682#post3266682 It was awesome (the paint scheme, not the comment). Of course I have admired your other long gun painting endeavors without comment.

Admittedly, I was a Dallas Cowboys fan during my impressionable youth. In this area you were either a fan of the Cowboys or the Redskins (Washington Football Team for the sensitive folks out there). As for pro ball today, I truthfully don't care for it. For many years I enjoyed professional ice hockey because hockey was a sport I loved to play, at least until advanced middle-age set in. If forced to side with an NFL team today, then I would choose the Carolina Panthers - local team, and all of that.

The intent of my post was to poke fun, knowing, as you point out, "how divided some people are over something as insignificant as their favorite pro football team."

Not true, KT. I did comment on the AR-7 paint scheme. https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3266682#post3266682 It was awesome (the paint scheme, not the comment). Of course I have admired your other long gun painting endeavors without comment.

Admittedly, I was a Dallas Cowboys fan during my impressionable youth. In this area you were either a fan of the Cowboys or the Redskins (Washington Football Team for the sensitive folks out there). As for pro ball today, I truthfully don't care for it. For many years I enjoyed professional ice hockey because hockey was a sport I loved to play, at least until advanced middle-age set in. If forced to side with an NFL team today, then I would choose the Carolina Panthers - local team, and all of that.

The intent of my post was to poke fun, knowing, as you point out, "how divided some people are over something as insignificant as their favorite pro football team."

Royal Thanks for your great explanation, fullbattery! You did accomplish your poke, and KT rose to it like a Big Royal Bass! :laughing::laughing: It's a good thing to keep a sense of humor, cause if you haven't any humor, you haven't got much in this life!

KT has not checked the camo painting threads in awhile so Royal Apologies are issued for not remembering your post!

When the disrespect started i turned the television off. I have not watched even a minute of pro ball since.

I spent 20 years protecting the thugs right to make an Azz out of themselves but i do not condone their actions and certainly will not give the advertisers my time or money.

I do however like college football.

When the disrespect started i turned the television off. I have not watched even a minute of pro ball since.

I spent 20 years protecting the thugs right to make an Azz out of themselves but i do not condone their actions and certainly will not give the advertisers my time or money.

I do however like college football.

KT got His Royal Fill of college ball when in college, but now that the guy who started all the kneeling business, is cut loose and cannot get back in the NFL, KT pays no attention to the sheeples that followed him. His Majesty just enjoys watching men fight over a pigskin, like it was a real treasure. It's all just entertainment anyway.

Back
Top Bottom