Rover lands on Mars

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Bluenose New Agency
Yesterday the NASA Rover landed on Mars. It was reported that almost immediately "Marvin the Martian" approached the craft and spoke the legendary "Take me to your leader."
Within milliseconds Marvin and his two "off springs" were teleported to parliament hill where PM McDonald met with the trio, spoke and adjourned for a Happy Meal.
Initial reports say the meeting went well save for one of Marvin's children eating his meal as well as the table and wanting seconds.....on the tables. Shortly thereafter the Martians disappeared with Marvin leaving this promise that "I'll be back."

Attachments

• IMG_5488.jpg
    IMG_5488.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 183
Bluenose New Agency
Yesterday the NASA Rover landed on Mars. It was reported that almost immediately "Marvin the Martian" approached the craft and spoke the legendary "Take me to your leader."
Within milliseconds Marvin and his two "off springs" were teleported to parliament hill where PM McDonald met with the trio, spoke and adjourned for a Happy Meal.
Initial reports say the meeting went well save for one of Marvin's children eating his meal as well as the table and wanting seconds.....on the tables. Shortly thereafter the Martians disappeared with Marvin leaving this promise that "I'll be back."

Could this be the McDonald's they went to ? :laughing:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2737423#post2737423

(look for McDonald's sign in the upper right corner of photo :lol:)

That is so cool. I vividly remember watching the moon landing in 1969 and look forward to seeing more pics prom this rover.

Back
Top Bottom