Snow at the Castle

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Here are a few pictures from out the Castle Royal Windows this morning!

We currently have 6.5 inches of snow, underlain by 1" of sleet in the Royal Realm.

Also the last picture is one taken by the Queen with her new digital camera, of what she thought were snow flakes until she looked at the picture! :shock::shock: They are snow needles! :D:D

Attachments

• Castle  view01 Feb 15, 21.jpg
    Castle view01 Feb 15, 21.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Castle  view02 Feb 15, 21.jpg
    Castle view02 Feb 15, 21.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Castle  view03 Feb 15, 21.jpg
    Castle view03 Feb 15, 21.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 115
  • ice needles 3.jpg
    ice needles 3.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Snow here too. We are supposed to get up to 10". Spent the last couple of hours on an open cab tractor trying to keep ahead of it on the lane. I wouldn't worry about it, but gotta work tomorrow, and have to be able to get out. It's ok though, it is a balmy 4F here right now, with a refreshing breeze out of the north at 19mph for a wind chill of -17. The John Deere ran a little rough at the beginning! :laughing:

Snow here too. We are supposed to get up to 10". Spent the last couple of hours on an open cab tractor trying to keep ahead of it on the lane. I wouldn't worry about it, but gotta work tomorrow, and have to be able to get out. It's ok though, it is a balmy 4F here right now, with a refreshing breeze out of the north at 19mph for a wind chill of -17. The John Deere ran a little rough at the beginning! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Lee1968, His Majesty certainly understands about your tractor running a bit rough! Absolutely no chance of getting either of the Royal Kubotas to start in our present temps! Both are diesels with no block heaters!
:cold::snowtruck::snowtruck::sledding::snowman3:
:snowballfight::snowshovel:

Well i guess i should not complain about our lousy weather. Overcast with the occasional drizzle of rain and 47 degrees. But my Xcal is in the shop so whine, whine, whine. But i will survive.

It looks like the snow is moving out of our area for now but we are supposed to get some more Tuesday night and Wednesday. It is supposed to get down to -14 tonight. It's a balmy -4 right now.

It looks like the snow is moving out of our area for now but we are supposed to get some more Tuesday night and Wednesday. It is supposed to get down to -14 tonight. It's a balmy -4 right now.

Your second run of snow is projected to reach us on Thursday with a second batch of snow...we are breaking some low temps during the day over the next couple of days...supposed to be 0 degrees F. Tomorrow morning, and previous low on that date is 16 degrees F. That's significant. Keeping the home fires burning!

Back
Top Bottom