Royal Dejection

KT I am just on the southside of 50 but I consider you a good friend! Enjoy your pursuits of silver and slugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why thank you, ugadigger! It is too bad we do not live closer together, but should you ever venture into KT's Royal Realm of central Arkansas, you have a Royal Invitation to visit the Royal Castle and the King. He would be most happy for your visit, to take you in the Royal Chariot to one of our local eateries for lunch and show you some of the local totlots He used to haunt and hunt! :laughing::laughing: and to view the Man Cave and show you some of KT's camo painting efforts!

This day and time friends are harder to come by than either silver or ammo, my friend! Just let me know a few days ahead of time so I have time to inform the Queen! She is a bit sensitive presently to drop in guests....:lol::lol: mostly because she is too young to get the Covid jab yet so is trying to be a recluse!

And yesterday KT paid another visit to ye olde high priced gun store and, lo, was greatly amazed to find they still had some boxes of 12 gauge slugs in stock, so He walked out with two more boxes for the Royal Armory. :lol::lol:

King?

Why would a king even need that kind of stuff? Don’t you have subjects to protect you?

Why would a king even need that kind of stuff? Don’t you have subjects to protect you?

Thanks for your question about His Majesty's security!

Obviously, beamwalker, you have never visited a Castle and seen all the valuables it contains. KT's Castle contains significant wealth, and it is not the honest subjects he worries about as they love and respect their King. :D:D.

Unfortunately in the world we all live in, there are also plenty of Knaves and scalawags roaming around, not interested in working to gain their living, but looking to steal off those around them as a living. And there now appears to be a higher % in society than when KT was growing up. Anyway, KT has the Royal Armory for His Royal Guards and is always in need of additional ammo for the Royal Guards. It makes them very nervous if they are denied plenty of ammo for practice and guard duty.

Then there are those disgruntled few that always want to overthrow any authority figure, no matter how benevolent.

Ye asked and KT answered! As for 12 gauge slugs, as a matter of practicality, in the southern woods where brush is thick, a shotgun is better for hunting deer than a rifle, imhro, because the range of kill is smaller, less chance of shooting another hunter as one is essentially required to positively identify your target within a reasonable range.

On another note, today we got 1/2" of sleet early this morning and now this afternoon it is snowing.

Back
Top Bottom