Hit the Big 5-0!

Happy 50th Birthday !!!!

......or you could say happy 2,600th week :laughing:

Thanks GKL! You and my wife thought along the same lines - she wished me a "happy 18,250th day"!!

Happy 50th!

So what's her secret to obtaining permissions??

Thanks SW! She clearly has a prettier smile than mine :lol:

She actually put the word out on FB and with her colleagues at work - several more permissions have rolled in since I posted, and a few more pending :shock:

Wow that is awesome! Congrats on your 50th and on finding such a loving wife.

Thanks GS!!

Happy Birthday Ben ! May you enjoy another 50. Great birthday present, wow 6 new permissions. Enough to keep you pretty busy in the new year. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark! I really was incredulous when she dropped those permissions on me as a gift!! I couldn't have thought of a better gift - especially since I would never have thought to even ask! The thought and effort she put into is really awesome...

...I've got a pretty high bar to beat for her 50th, now :shock::lol::lol:

Happy 50th Ben! Keep us posted on the results of your permissions.

Thanks Chuck! Will do!

Happy birthday Ben what a thoughtful gift.

Thanks rx8! One of the most amazing gifts I've ever received - a complete surprise, and truly perfect!

Happy Birthday! I’m almost to 50. I’ll be dropping hints for that kind of gift....

Thanks Partyofone!

So today’s the Big Day for me...as my wife put it, it’s my 20th celebration of my 30th birthday :laughing: Anyway, I always said that when I hit 50, I’m switching to the Celsius scale, so in my book, today I turn 10 :laughing: :laughing:

Great day overall. Snow fell, but just a little - just enough to be the perfect excuse to stay home and relax, but not enough to worry about shoveling :cool3: Lots of fun with my wife and girls, including a snowball fight, and great cards and gifts. But you won’t believe the Big Gift from the best wife ever....she scored no less than 6 new permissions for me, all old farmhouses and farm fields :shock: :shock: :run1:

Best birthday gift ever!!

I do not get to the family friendly topic section very often. Sorry I did not catch it earlier happy belated birthday!! I only wish that I was 50 that has passed a while ago. And what a great birthday present think warm weather it will be here soon for you.

Time for fun things like drinking colon flush but I don’t want to rain on your parade! It’s time to partay you got a great wife who loves you and gets the whole detecting needs of her man?!? This does not compute for the average guy! Does it sound like I’m excited for you? I am, U made it to fifty a feat I have not reached. I guess we all want to know your secret- did you have to give up any limbs? Do laundry for a year? Move her mom in? There’s gotta be “the rest of the story” here Mr. Harvey!

Dont forget to get your prostate check ( serious) happy 50th.

Just think....in 5 more years you will qualify for the new shingles shots! :p:p

Happy Birthday for sure!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys!!! Yep - all those treats are on my event horizon :shock: I've already got a referral to set up a colonoscopy from my primary physician, but I've been using the pandemic as my stall tactic :D

Happy 50. I’ve been there since April. Lol

Thanks jruckman! Happy belated 50th...or early 51st :D

Happy Birthday young feller ! :oldguy: 6 permissions ? :holycow: Congrats !

Thanks Soil Surgeon! Now 6+ :yes:

Happy 50th! My 50th kind of bothered me. Sucks getting older and realizing that some things are getting a little tougher or taking a little longer!

I was slightly bothered by it, but a week in, I've already come to good terms with it - which is great, since there isn't a lick I can do to change time :lol:

Happy Birthday and GREAT presents, very thoughtful wife!

Thanks zeemang!

Happy Birthday what a great gift :balloons2::balloons2::cake::band:

Thanks David!

Congratulations on being halfway to 100......:oldguy:

:lol: I still can't make up my mind whether reaching "half a century" makes me sound seasoned and experience, or just old and decrepit!! :laughing:

:stars: Happy Fiftieth Birthday! :stars:

What a thoughtful idea to secure all those permissions! I agree, that's a great present, but I'd suggest that the thoughtful family you have is an even more valuable gift. :waytogo:

Thanks Princess - and I agree, the family around me is, indeed, my most priceless gift!

Happy 50th Birthday !!!!

......or you could say happy 2,600th week :laughing:

That was a VERY thoughtful gift indeed !!!!

:cake: _____ :present:

18,250 days...

438,000 hours...

26,280,000 minutes...

1,577,000,000 seconds, wait...

AND, 1577000000000 milliseconds!!

Thanks guys!!! Yep - all those treats are on my event horizon :shock: I've already got a referral to set up a colonoscopy from my primary physician, but I've been using the pandemic as my stall tactic :D
Happy belated 5-0 - Yep the colon scope is a real treat. Actually, it’s nothing, seems it’s over as soon as you close your eyes! :cool3:

It’s the prep work that’s the real picnic - :lol:

Back
Top Bottom