• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Woo woo gold 🚂 train!

metaladdict

Elite Member
I went to South county for this one.
Found in the wood chips! 14k!

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_190048411.jpg
    IMG_20220508_190048411.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 506
Nice job! Looks like an i.d.bracelet. is it engraved Tom in Cal? He is from California and loses a lot of gold!

Tell me about the scale please. I bought one at Harbor Freight last year but returned it when the insructuions went on about my needing to find a precise weight to calibrate it.

Very well done sir. Love seeing Gold sitting on the scales. It just keeps adding up for you:yes:

Thank you Detector.
Nice job! Looks like an i.d.bracelet. is it engraved Tom in Cal? He is from California and loses a lot of gold!
No it wouldn't fit Tom's arm,besides he gets 30% from all the members here.:lol:
Tell me about the scale please. I bought one at Harbor Freight last year but returned it when the insructuions went on about my needing to find a precise weight to calibrate it.
The scale is from Amazon with calibration weight.
Very well done sir. Love seeing Gold sitting on the scales. It just keeps adding up for you:yes:
Yep, Been blessed this year!
Another nice piece of gold metal, congrats!
Thanks Cellr
Nice score metaladdict, congrats on the gold. I should hunt totlots more often. Good luck. Mark

Totters can be great at times👍

That is one big time recovery Metal. Your really having a great year with a lot of super finds. Better hide that from Tom as he will want his %. Huge Congrats! Trapper

I never argue with gold.

And did you see that someone's trying to start a get-together @ Tiburon, on 6/3/22 ? It was on FB.

Back
Top Bottom