Lost My Stuff Group

Here's another idea in black and white.

Attachments

• loststuff_another.JPG
    loststuff_another.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 541
Here's another idea in black and white.

This one is my favorite so far, and unless I've missed it, no one has said anything about shirt color. I'm partial to gray or blue, maybe even black but a white shirt is doomed to an early death with me. If I wear a light shirt (especially out MD'ing) outside, it WILL get something on it. I've even had a lady drop a soda beside me once and spray me with it. :mad:

Attachments

• loststuff_another.JPG
    loststuff_another.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 561
Take back my vote on 1 & 2. The color designs are now getting Really Interesting. We have some very talented computer Artists in the Forum, don't we.

The more choices the better I think. The only problem will be in deciding on only one (or 2).

Thanks Guys

This one is my favorite so far, and unless I've missed it, no one has said anything about shirt color. I'm partial to gray or blue, maybe even black but a white shirt is doomed to an early death with me. If I wear a light shirt (especially out MD'ing) outside, it WILL get something on it. I've even had a lady drop a soda beside me once and spray me with it. :mad:

Thanks. I only like grey shirts myself.

I don't think color of the T's matters much. Typically you can choose a color (or one of 3) and the design is just printed on that. I would say what matters most is the design and quality of the shirt. Don't try to make it more "affordable" by using an inferior grade T-shirt. Get a good grade! If you can afford to MD, you can afford a T-shirt. Another thing you may think about is offering a choice of Regular T, Sleeveless, or Tank top. If it gets too confusing. Just go with regular grey with one design. You would be suprised at how much the printing people will bend over backwards to help you!

shirts

I hope they check with floridabill. The Friendly Metal Detecting Forum shirts he does are of good quality and his printing is very well done as well as affordable.

Actually, I've already been checking with him and the plan is for these shirts and whatever else we make to be the best quality stuff provided with the best service possible, no excuses...

I'm guessing some more of you artistic types will come up with some more cool designs over the next week or so and then we'll move on towards a firmed up plan with prices and methods lined out for all !!!

fogcity

:D :D :D

Ok folks....

I am keeping my eye on this Thread cause I want some additional t's relating to MDing!

I hope someone bothers to send out some PMs to those who have expressed interest when a couple or 3 designs are decided on, so we can start ordering! Perhaps the originator of this Thread could take on that responsibility! I hope, I hope! :lol::lol:

Gee... Who might that be?

LOL -- Yes, I'll be trying to coordinate things when it looks time...

Just stay tuned, and anybody else that has artistic talent please submit any additional ideas you come up with !!!

Thanks

Well ----

All seems quiet -- Does anybody have any additional ideas, or should we jusst call it done for the 1st phase of the design efforts, and go with what we've got ???

I am trying to find the designs uploaded to [photobucket.com]. A search didn't find anything.
Is there a Group that they are being loaded to? Can't decide what design if you can't find them. :grin::grin:

OK I see them now. Had to OK the transfer to photobucket for FireFox to get them.

Some Great designs have been presented. Up to FloridaBill to let us know which ones he can do.

This was a great Idea John!!

Last edited:
OK --Someone needs to tell me how to get to the pics on photobucket !!!

I can't find 'em...[/QUOTE/]

On Firefox I had to right click that red box There is a item on that list that allows you to "Allow transfers to photobucket". After I did that the pictures were included in the post.

Had not seen that ever before.

Shirt Design

That's another awesome design from Floridabill, keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom