Tennis Shoes, Feet Killing Me

Martin_V3i

Elite Member
I need a pair of well cushioned, basic black, non grommeted tennis shoes. All this metal detecting had flattened what cushion which was there in my $20 Wally World specials. I don't mind spending some dollars. The Asic brand used to be my standard because the nurses used to use them a lot.

Any opinions?

I love Adidas (athletic shoes, not the "fashion" shoes).

I've heard good things about New Balance shoes, though.

I'm a New Balance fan by far. Stick with something in the 461, 481, range. I wear them all day at work, and they never hurt my feet. I've bought the same 481's for a few years now. It's a non marking, all terrain sole. 60bucks-ish a pair. I usually get about 5months out of mine, but am very hard on them. ( New balance is all about the numbers, not the name)

The insole can be rock hard as long as the shoe has real arches. (If they're made of foam then they're worthless) Mine are hard rubber and coworker's were steel. We worked 60 hours/week on concrete. This is coming from someone who had 3 foot surgeries before learning.

The best shoes I ever had was "Dr. Scholl's Men's Michael Shoe" I NEVER had to break them in. My feet are Flat so...

unfortunate, they are not made anymore for some reason, I used to buy them in Wally World for ~$30, too bad

Mine need 13Wide, if anybody find some, I'll give you a nickle to tell me...

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 211
My adidas samba k turf shoes hurt, but I have wide feet. My bog boots are fairly comfy but too hot in summer and bulky. I have been thinking about buying these. They are kinda on the pricey side for some but I think I may try them out.

1217BDE6-9B89-4122-957D-390AA4BBA60A.jpeg

Ive always been one to buy whatever is comfy on clearance. Meijers in my area seems to run Sketchers, Fila and LA Gears at 80-90% off pretty frequently. At $8-15, I dont feel bad detroying them fairly quickly. I've never been able to keep shoes "nice" anyhow.

Skechers for me too. Usually very lightweight and well cushioned. For the beach it's always Crocs.

Back
Top Bottom