The FBI Files: Dents Run Civil War Gold

Check out this statement by Plaintiff, it's highly misleading and untrue:

The FBI "has provided Plaintiff with high resolution photographs that Plaintiff never requested composed almost entirely of photographs of roads that reveal nothing about the Dents Run dig"

- First, it would be EXPECTED that many of the pictures are of the ROAD because the ROAD ITSELF IS THE CRIME SCENE/DIG SITE and access to the dig site is obtained along that same ROAD. The Excavator sits on the dig site which is the ROAD, the Agents are accessing the dig site upon the ROAD which is the very ROAD that is the dig site. The Holes they are excavating are IN the bed of the ROAD. The alleged cave, sits under the ROAD and the old stakes, test holes and pipes were drilled into the ROAD which is itself the dig site and the ground scans conducted were on the ROAD bed itself.

- Second, it is untrue that the ROAD pictures don't reveal anything about the dig:

A. Pictures of the ROAD reveal no Night time flood lights on the road, no steel "pig iron" crates removed from the holes and sitting on the ROAD and no sifting/shaker equipment sitting on the ROAD as would be expected had they found a treasure.

B. Pictures of the ROAD with the excavator sitting on it and the holes dug in the ROAD we were able to determine there was no night dig on the ROAD.

C. Pictures of the ROAD that show John Deere Gator Diesel UTV's on them were likely what the witness who heard back up alarms and hammering noises at night came from.

D. Pictures of the ROAD reveal that a satellite dished equipped SUV sitting on the side of road did not move the morning of the 2nd day of the dig as he claimed (i'll make a evidentiary post about that soon).

E. Pictures of the ROAD on the morning of the second day of the dig reveal that traffic was light that night due to the light snow cover and lack of any mud turned up, indicating no night dig took place or gold recovered.

F. Pictures of the ROAD reveal exactly where on the ROAD the FBI was digging for alleged treasure.

G. Pictures of the ROAD, revealed the quantity and types of vehicles at the staging area and allowed us to gauge how many people were on site.

H. Pictures of the ROAD with people in the background gave clues about who was at the site.

So yeah, one would expect a lot of pictures of the ROAD when the ROAD itself is the "crime scene" and these road pictures provided a mountain of evidence to boot! Again, Plaintiff acts as though evidence that contradicts his beliefs doesn't exit.

Last edited:
Also, holy cow, at one point it said 2 members and 17 guests currently viewing this thread! That's the most i've ever seen. Evidently, the word is getting out about this thread!

Last edited:
.... composed almost entirely of photographs of roads that reveal nothing about the Dents Run dig....

I guarantee you that if Dennis & gang hadn't been given all those photographs of the road, that ...... drumroll ...... that would be all-the-more PROOF that the govt. is hiding something ! :roll:

I guarantee you that if Dennis & gang hadn't been given all those photographs of the road, that ...... drumroll ...... that would be all-the-more PROOF that the govt. is hiding something ! :roll:

Yep, if he wasn't given all those pictures of the road, he'd be claiming it was to conceal that John Deere Gator UTV's full of gold were making countless trips up and down the road, day and night, to awaiting armored trucks at the staging area! (Although, he essentially claims that anyway, pictures of the road or not!).

“Well, if that ain't a big nothing burger. As i suspected, Plaintiff was embellishing his claims to me in a previous private message”

GoDeep: Are you saying finderskeepers is private messaging you here?

Is he trying to shut down your uncovering of his cover-up on this site as well?

“Well, if that ain't a big nothing burger. As i suspected, Plaintiff was embellishing his claims to me in a previous private message”

GoDeep: Are you saying finderskeepers is private messaging you here?

Is he trying to shut down your uncovering of his cover-up on this site as well?

No, we messaged over on the other forum. After he lost his big motion, i messaged him to prod him a bit. He told me 5 weeks ago in his reply that "in a few weeks they'll file again with a lot better info and then they'll hit them hard" Presumably meaning this time around they'll have a lot better information to compel the judge to order the lead FBI agent to sit for a deposition. I told him flat out quote: "No, you won't be ""hitting them hard"", if you had hard evidence as you've claimed, it'd have been in your (original) motion to deposition, it wasn't and that wasn't some tactical decision or an oversight, it's because you didn't have anything concrete, just speculation. This case is all but over, period and I'll write you to remind you when it is."

He replied with his usual rhetoric about how there's so much he knows that others don't and that "we will win" this case and they're going to "hit them hard when the time is right" etc etc.

None of that came true or will come true, it's pure fantasy. They blew their chance to deposition the lead agent because they didn't actually have any evidence that the FBI destroyed or forged evidence or found gold, because if they did, it damn well would have been in their motion as it would have all but guaranteed them the judge would rule in their favor to proceed with the deposition and won them attorney's fees.

Latest Joint Status shows they're upset they didn't get a reply to why they haven't received the 35 color photos yet and some DVD's with photos on them (presumably photos they already have in black and white). Those meager complaints are them all but waving the white flag and going out with a whimper!

This case will soon be over and I'm relieved. For years I've asked them simple, straight forward questions and for years, they were not only evasive, but it turns out, just outright being dishonest on so many occasions I'm starting to lose track. Then to top it off, when these lies started getting exposed, he and his supporters flipped the script and started to run their own coverup by purging entire threads, even his own thread, to cover his tracks. Too late, the posts were already screen shot and it only further demonstrated they aren't interested in any honest discussion of the facts.

Last edited:
Nobody, even dot gov employees, could keep their mouths shut about finding tons of gold. With that many different people involved in an excavation somebody would talk. Secrets are hard to keep.

This is the most post from his Dent's Run FB page...

Dennis Parada
Admin
If it was 90% Confederate Gold the FBI would NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO KEEP IT, they would have to give it to DCNR . Ya some of what they found 2 1/2 tons from a wagon shipment was Union Gold and they had the right to keep it but NOT CONFEDERATE GOLD.

Does he post anywhere else?? I don't do Twitter but wondered if he is on that platform?

Does he post anywhere else?? I don't do Twitter but wondered if he is on that platform?

His Facebook page is the only place i can find anymore. It's the only place left where he can completely control the posts. Someone posted a link to this thread over there and i noticed it only lasted about an hour before he found and deleted it.

For those who don't know his group, it can be found here, feel free to post up links to this thread there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/191744504932728

See what i did there? I'm not afraid to post a link to his site, but he won't allow links to this site on his page. I wonder why?!

....because they didn't actually have any evidence that the FBI destroyed or forged evidence or found gold ....

Sure they have evidence that the FBI found gold. It's easy : It's The lack of admission and lack of evidence by the FBI that is "the evidence". Because it merely means they've : Hidden, redacted, and delayed the evidence of stolen gold. It's all evidence of : A conspiracy.

Nobody, even dot gov employees, could keep their mouths shut about finding tons of gold. With that many different people involved in an excavation somebody would talk. Secrets are hard to keep.

Yes. A social impossibility for *that* many LEO people to be milling around, and .... no one doesn't let it slip to friends and family.

... Does he post anywhere else...

Good question. For as much as Dennis is passionate about this, you would *think* that he would chime in @ the various places that the social media discussion is going on. But it seems like he only does so on places where pushback is not allowed.

To be fair : I can understand the reluctance of persons NOT -wanting to go into lion's dens . Eg.: Negativity, etc..... Sure. So we *all* tend to hang out with people who share our views. Sure. But this case is beyond mere subjective "preference". It's now about objective reality. With real world claims, that are turning into very expensive repercussions.

And it's not as if Dennis doesn't lack the passion to enjoy sharing his views. (To his credit ! You can't fault the guy ! ). So .... why not take some of this passion time to counter some of your critics ?

And it's not as if Dennis doesn't lack the passion to enjoy sharing his views. (To his credit ! You can't fault the guy ! ). So .... why not take some of this passion time to counter some of your critics ?

He used to, before he brought his suit and the FBI file was released. Back when he could manipulate the audience and the facts. Now that we have the facts, his narrative crumbled, his lies exposed. There is no countering the critics and its why he's retreated to the one remaining place he can control the narrative.

His latest post over on his Facebook group. Again, another misrepresentation (or misunderstanding) of how the court works. Once he receives all the information, the FBI will move the court for summary judgement and the case will soon conclude. Plaintiff is evidently under the illusion he'll get to try the merits of the case before a judge but there will be no trial. Plaintiff appears to just be stringing his audience along at this point and hasn't even yet told them that he lost his two motions well over a month ago.

adentsfbpost924.jpg

Last edited:
His Facebook page is the only place i can find anymore. It's the only place left where he can completely control the posts. Someone posted a link to this thread over there and i noticed it only lasted about an hour before he found and deleted it.

For those who don't know his group, it can be found here, feel free to post up links to this thread there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/191744504932728

See what i did there? I'm not afraid to post a link to his site, but he won't allow links to this site on his page. I wonder why?!

Did you see his reply to my post?

Did you see his reply to my post?

Yes, see above post. It's just gotten to the point where everything he posts now contains some sort of misinformation, embellishment, grandiose claim or just plain false information. He often posts "its how you play the game" and it appears that is rooted in the truth for him, he views himself in some sort of "game" with the FBI.

Last edited:
I have great respect for law enforcement. It's a stressful job. And distractions like this are just less time they have to deal with criminals and bad guys. Having to spend all their administrative time bowing down to these bureaucratic demands of vexatious litigants.

I like the bookface post where he says Jefferson Davis had wagons full of gold and silver following behind him as he escaped. If this is so, why did Davis try multiple postwar businesses that failed? Why was the lack of money such a problem for Davis postwar? Why not just retire and live happily ever after? And it is a proven fact that Davis initially travelled from Richmond to Danville, VA. on the Richmond and Danville railroad after receiving Robert E. Lee's message that he could no longer defend Richmond. How did they transfer that much gold from the train to wagons when the danger of being captured by Union troops was imminent? How did they procure all those wagons and drivers so quickly to take the gold and silver off the train? You must remember that Union troops were so close on Richmond that Lincoln was sitting at Davis's desk in Davis's chair in less than 40 hours from when Davis vacated it. Also, if Davis was loaded with gold and silver why did Sarah Anne Ellis Dorsey feel it necessary to provide him and his daughter with a free place to stay at Beauvoir and then deed Beauvoir to them in her will so they would not be homeless?

.... If this is so, why did Davis try multiple postwar businesses that failed? .....

Because : That was all a part of the subterfuge plan, to make you *think* he was poor. A clever con trick, feigning poverty, to throw you off the trail.

And how can you dispute this answer ^^ As proof positive that the conspiracy plan (to fool you) worked, all I need to do is point to your post. Which is PROOF that : You fell for it. :cool3:

Also don't dismiss the possibility that the historical writ (data points) that you are relying on, ARE THEMSELVES corrupted by subsequent generations of historians. Who monkeyed with the historical citations, in order to throw you off track. So that you wouldn't find the gold. And hey, it's worked quite well ! Because : You haven't found 9 tons of gold have you ? Presto : It must be working . :shock:

Tsk tsk.

We all like a good treasure story and this one sure did take on a life of its own. I must say, I'll have a lot more free time when the judge finally closes the case.

Last edited:
I like the bookface post where he says Jefferson Davis had wagons full of gold and silver following behind him as he escaped. If this is so, why did Davis try multiple postwar businesses that failed? Why was the lack of money such a problem for Davis postwar? Why not just retire and live happily ever after? And it is a proven fact that Davis initially travelled from Richmond to Danville, VA. on the Richmond and Danville railroad after receiving Robert E. Lee's message that he could no longer defend Richmond. How did they transfer that much gold from the train to wagons when the danger of being captured by Union troops was imminent? How did they procure all those wagons and drivers so quickly to take the gold and silver off the train? You must remember that Union troops were so close on Richmond that Lincoln was sitting at Davis's desk in Davis's chair in less than 40 hours from when Davis vacated it. Also, if Davis was loaded with gold and silver why did Sarah Anne Ellis Dorsey feel it necessary to provide him and his daughter with a free place to stay at Beauvoir and then deed Beauvoir to them in her will so they would not be homeless?

I had a quick look at the FK FB page in the link provided previously. I didn't actually join so only read a "snapshot" of some of the posts viewable on the front page.

In these, if I read it correctly, they talk about 2 1/2 tons of gold being moved and deposited during the actual Civil War, with the rest coming from KGC post war robberies ect and subsequently added to the original deposit.

These posts were dated mid August, so the *story* may have changed since then.

I use the word "story" as I could see no historical sources or any factual evidence quoted to substantiate any part of this story...

The best I could see was a story/legend that has evolved to fit around the last known movements of Davies during the closing days of the war...

... I could see no historical sources or any factual evidence quoted to substantiate any part of this story......

Par for the course, for any of these legends, is that : The historical "source" is the "story itself". Notice that's the case with Oak Island, for instance. If anyone ever goes to ask "says who ?", the faithful will (drumroll) : Point you back to the legend itself. Can you spell "circular reasoning" ? :roll:

....The best I could see was a story/legend that has evolved to fit around the last known movements of Davies during the closing days of the war...

Well sure, this is par #2 for these fables: None of them ever begin with "Once upon a time ....". They are always based around real names, dates and events. Then just toss in a treasure, and .... by golly .... it MUST be true !! ?? :shock:

That's what makes them so fun, and so hard to unravel. Because if anyone ever tries to dispute them, the "faithful" can point to a real name, date, and event, (around which the ghost story is based), and presto !

Back in the mid 1970s, when each treasure magazine was chalked full of lost mine and stolen stage coach loot stories, I knew a guy who submitted one of those treasure stories. It was entirely made up fancy. Just to get the $50 author acceptance article-payment fee. But hey, he could add a faded newspaper clipping, add some real names, dates, events, and a drawing a miner posed next to his burro, and ..... IT MUST BE TRUE ! (We got a good laugh wondering if anyone ever went out looking for it :roll:).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom