• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

How about them Titans?

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
:lol::lol::lol:

Crazy play calling.
Should took extra point in first half to go ahead 7-6. Instead of going for 2 points.
Should have tried 53 yard field goal late in 4 th quarter. Worst thin* that’s could have happened isn’t what did happen. Give bengals ball on 30 yard line.

If they would have taken the 1 point extra point in first half. They would have been one point ahead with around 1 minute to play. And could have tried to run clock out for victory.. Instead they throw interception.
And the rookie kicker kicks a sizzler. That kick would have went through from lot farther yardage wise.
Titans got what they deserved.

That game could have went either way, if it wasn't for the deflected ball that got intercepted the Titans "might" had easily gotten in field goal range and won.

Not sure all the comments that players from the winning team made afterwards, but it would be refreshing to simply hear them admit what i said above rather than excessive unwarranted boasting :lol:

Since the team I root for (the Ravens) aren't in the postseason I mostly just hope for the games to be competitive and interesting regardless of who wins though I usually tend to root for the underdogs when my team is out of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom