• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lions and Tig...Bobcats and Bears, oh my! (My Game Cameras)

18ef737ea91e3850383d38bf2839ad2e.jpg

002d61f01e022db840712ca1959884b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like taking close-up photos of the animals, but it’s challenging. Trail cameras don’t focus like a regular camera, so you will always have a certain degree of blurriness in the photos in which the animals are very close to the camera. At least Browning cameras with “Illuma-Smart” sense distance and self-adjust the IR flash, or photos like this one would be extremely overexposed.

616fdaa25ebd86f4580865df81d031b5.jpg

I like taking close-up photos of the animals, but it’s challenging. Trail cameras don’t focus like a regular camera, so you will always have a certain degree of blurriness in the photos in which the animals are very close to the camera. At least Browning cameras with “Illuma-Smart” sense distance and self-adjust the IR flash, or photos like this one would be extremely overexposed.

616fdaa25ebd86f4580865df81d031b5.jpg

Neat, almost like the animal is posing for the camera :photo: :laughing:

I've gotten extra close up videos of deer before, nighttime is overexposed somewhat with my inexpensive cameras (but still good cameras overall considering the low price :lol:), but the daytime closeups are pretty good.

Neat !!!! Thanks for sharing ! :thumbsup:

I've been busy with other stuff but need to check my trail cams again soon, it's been a while but will be interesting to see what has been walking around at night in all this recent cold weather with the unusual snow and freezing rain we had in the recent past.

wonder how your BobCats weigh around there? I think here in Missouri are ~35# just curious. I had a big snow the last week & anxious to check ours...

thanx showings yours

wonder how your BobCats weigh around there? I think here in Missouri are ~35# just curious. I had a big snow the last week & anxious to check ours...

thanx showings yours

I have a variety of Bobcats here. They can be as small as ~15 pounds and as big as ~35 pounds.

Our cat likes to sleep in cardboard boxes but seen this pix on the internet somewhere

Attachments

• cat in box.jpg
    cat in box.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 82
It’s frustrating when you wait for long periods of time in between daylight images and then a ray of sunlight is coming through a hole in the canopy and shining directly on the camera, ruining the quality of the image.

8ebeb87ca4e5842b3c280cad31b13454.jpg

Love how you see the 2 pairs of glowing eyes first! We have lots of Coyotes, foxes, bear- and Bobcats probably- just never seen those.
Great pix from everyone!

Love how you see the 2 pairs of glowing eyes first! We have lots of Coyotes, foxes, bear- and Bobcats probably- just never seen those.
Great pix from everyone!

I'm assuming that you're referring to this video. It's still one of my favorites.

This camera is right next to the water, so it's a little foggy.

Attachments

• IMG_0003 (1)_Moment.jpg
    IMG_0003 (1)_Moment.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom