My YouTube Channel Fun With Dirt

4TH GOLD OF 2021! 14k Football Pendant! #funwithdirtnj​

Hello everyone. After digging a 4 Leaf Clover Silver Pendant on Saturday that made my day . Easter Sunday Proved to be even better. I was in a field that was covered in Folded over beaver Tails and shredded cans . After digging about a dozen pull tabs I hit a 57/58 signal on the Deus . I thought it was gonna be another piece of aluminum . I'm Glad i didn't pass that signal up cause it was a 14k Gold Football Pedant that weighed 3 grams. Hope you enjoy the video.Thanks for watching. #funwithdirtnj​

Orion's Belt Shooting Star Brooch! #funwithdirtnj

Hello everyone. Figuring out and Researching what a dug relic is and its background is one of the great parts of Metal Detecting. This past hunt I unearthed a brooch that we were guessing what it could be then the next hole the missing piece of the same brooch put the puzzle together. I thought the 3 stones were a Star Constellation which turned out to be Orion's Belt. Orion's Belt or the Belt of Orion, also known as the Three Kings or Three Sisters,is an asterism in the constellation Orion. It consists of the three bright stars Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka. The source of the info is Wikipedia . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj #metaldetecting #metaldetectingfinds

First Hole 1921 George V British Bronze Penny! #funwithdirtnj​

Hello Everyone. Variety is the spice of life . Same goes for Metal Detecting. Out on a hunt wondering what the next target is going to be adds to the thrill . This weekends Hunt didn't disappoint we found Coins, Tokens, Land Markers and relics. A 1921 George V British Bronze Penny was one of the first finds of the hunt which gave me high hopes about the permission. Hope you enjoy the video. . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

3RD SILVER OF 2021, Colonial Copper, Token

Hello everyone. This past week of rain primed the soil for an awesome weekend of metal detecting. We visited a few locations and found a little of everything from Tokens to Colonial Coppers. I dug my 3rd Silver of 2021 . Greg got a Copper . Hope you enjoy the video. Please like and Subscribe. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.#funwithdirtnj

5th Gold of 2021! 4th silver! 2rings & a Pearl bracelet!

Hello everyone. With the Metal Detecting season in full swing we visited a location we had a lot of luck at in the past. This hunt was no different . Right off the bat on the first pass I landed my 4th silver of the year a Silver ring. After that I dug another ring that looked gold until the air hit it .turned out to be an Avon Plated ring. Then towards the end of the hunt I got a weird signal but in the gold range. At first it was 2 pieces of a Gold Bracelet then after checking the hole and the plug we 5 more pieces of 14k golf that was linked to a Pearl Bracelet the pearls were still visible in the plug but were pretty much dissolved by time. Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

Last edited:
Phil Masie is doing YouTube vids for/with me. And as of 05-04-2021, the next Gypsy Jewels vid should have a short piece with me in it. Check em out Y'all.

5th & 6th silver of 2021!

Hello everyone. After unearthing that 14k Gold Pearl Bracelet last hunt I kept thinking that maybe I missed some of it.It looked a little small. So this week we went to the same location with 3 different detectors and re-scanned the area . We didn't find any gold but did pick up my 5th and 6th Silver of 2021. We also were contacted by Super Clean and asked to feature there product on the channel . We took the Super Clean Challenge and it was a Success . Hope you enjoy the video.

6TH GOLD OF 2021! BUFFALO NICKEL,JEWELRY& RELICS#funwithdirtnj

Hello everyone.Finding every piece to a puzzle and completing it is very satisfying . Same goes for metal detecting. Lawn Mowers are the puzzle makers who scatters the treasure waiting to be found. This hunt I found not only matching pieces from previous hunts in March but duplicate finds in the same areas. Such as the missing Back(bezel) to the Snoopy watch . A 14K Gold Cheerleader Megaphone that was on the same strip of lawn that unearthed the 14K gold Chain possible match. Also a 2nd Queen Elizabeth the Second Pendant/Token and a Buffalo Nickel . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

7TH,8TH&9TH SILVER OF 2021! #funwithdirtnj

Hello Everyone. With all the rain recently we took to the fields and found 3 silvers some Foreign Coins and jewelry. Hope you enjoy the video Thanks for watching . Happy Hunting.

The Silver Sound! 2 silver rings!

Hello Everyone. This Summer its been very wet in NJ which has made for some great hunts. This Hunt we found 2 silver rings Number 10 & 11 for the year some and some awesome relics. Hope you enjoy the video.

12th Silver of 2021! Giant Silver Ring!

Hello Everyone. This week I found the biggest silver ring since I started Metal Detecting. 12th silver of 2021! We also found some cool relics and toys during the Hunt. Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting

Record Breaking! 1 Ounce of Silver Dug in a week! 13Th-14Th &15Th Silvers of 2021! #funwithdirtnj

Hello everyone. We broke a record for most silver dug in a week this video 1 Troy ounce (32Grams)! Hope you enjoy the video.. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

2021 Wrap Up! 16th,17th&18th Silver of 2021!#funwithdirtnj

Hello Everyone. This past year was one of the best seasons I've had since I started detecting. We found a good amount of silver and gold . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting #funwithdirtnj

1800's Bank Hunt. 1st hunt of 2022! 1st sillver of 2022!

Hello Everyone. It was 70 Degrees in NJ so I went out to a new permission an 1800’s Bank . I found a lot of coins and relics and this years 1st Silver . Hope you enjoy the Hunt. Thanks for watching.

Gun Found! 2nd Silver of 2022!

Hello everyone .This past winter’s snow/rain really primed the soil for a great hunt. The 2nd Silver of 2022 was found along with some cool coins, jewelry and relics. . Hope you enjoy the Hunt . Happy Hunting.

1 Gold-4 Silver's & 3 1800's coins 2021Wrap-up pt2

Hello everyone. Last year I had a lot of Fun detecting so much I kind of let the videos slide on the channel and they just piled up on my computer. This is Part 2 of 2021 . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

3 Gold Rings 7 Silvers and 1 1800 Copper. 2021 Wrap-up Part 3

Hello everyone. This is the 2021 Wrap-up Part 3 . Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

Metal Detecting 3 Different 1800's Permissions! Mystery Silver Relic!

Hello everyone. I detected 3 different 1800's permissions recently and found some awesome targets. One target was a silver relic I'm still not sure what it is . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

1800’s Civil War Captain’s House Hunt- Silver-#funwithdirtnj

Hello everyone. I traveled Upstate New York and Metal detected an 1800's Civil War Captains House . I found a lot of awesome targets some I still haven't identified yet. Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

Review:New Duck Dynasty Metal MeterStick Jase Robertson edition

Hello Everyone. I just got the New Duck Dynasty Metal MeterStick Jase Robertson edition and took it out to see how the setting worked . Hope you enjoy the Video . Getter Done! Happy Hunting

Back
Top Bottom