• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My new toy

partyofone

Elite Member
Picked this up yesterday. Monster green body. 6” lift. 14” wheels with 23” tires. Added a trailer hitch to move my utility trailer around easier. My kids want LED lights underneath. And it needs a windshield. Probably going to add a stereo system too.

Attachments

• 2D4D557C-CDAB-4A8D-B38D-03BEEBECE04A.jpg
    2D4D557C-CDAB-4A8D-B38D-03BEEBECE04A.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 259
Picked this up yesterday. Monster green body. 6” lift. 14” wheels with 23” tires. Added a trailer hitch to move my utility trailer around easier. My kids want LED lights underneath. And it needs a windshield. Probably going to add a stereo system too.

Looks like a lot of fun.. Only thing missing is a retractable bbq grill on the back and a hidden cooler running off the battery.

My causin had one that looked pretty similar , but his was a chinese special and sold it pretty quickly ..i never seen it (just pics) , as he sold it before i could come check it out. Hes pretty cheap and never learns his lesson on pay now or pay later....kinda like my 3 yr old microwave that i have to replace tomoro:laughing:
Its so funny how its not just a stereotype, china makes th worst CRAPOLA

My causin had one that looked pretty similar , but his was a chinese special and sold it pretty quickly ..i never seen it (just pics) , as he sold it before i could come check it out. Hes pretty cheap and never learns his lesson on pay now or pay later....kinda like my 3 yr old microwave that i have to replace tomoro:laughing:
Its so funny how its not just a stereotype, china makes th worst CRAPOLA

KT agrees. KT bought a new Chinese scooter years back. 150 cc. Ran it 2 years. During that time one of the headlight bulbs...low beam burnt out. At the dealer they said we do not have that in stock. KT told them research it and find a bulb for me. Got a call a week later, we found one...turned out it was a German bulb...off a BMW bike! A bit later the drive belt broke, cost His Majesty $50 and a months wait, had to come from China! Sold that sucker when the local dealer went out of business.

Now have a Honda scooter, bought in 2017.. Only 49 cc, but reliable it is! Well established dealer. Drive belt still good, starts every time, runs good, with 4000 miles, KT put a new set of tires on last year. Never a flat, just runs and runs...but paid about twice the price of the Chinese junker, but in 10 years, KT will still be running it! Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom