What will they invent next ?????

They should be okay for home use, but on the job you'd have to find a way to secure it to the inside of the refrigerator or those lunch thieves might take the whole thing :lol:

I think a better way is to leave some Exlax brownies with a sign that says do not eat on them in the ice box.:laughing:

Then ALSO hide the toilet paper :laughing::laughing::laughing: (just kidding :lol:)

I normally wear cargo shorts when over in the Philippines , i know what one pocket will be reserved for next trip . There wasn't any paper towels to dry your hands either. With a sudden case of sever diarrhea i used the only thing i had available my under ware. :laughing:

Can't tell you how many times I've come home from hunting with only one sock. :D

I live less than 10 miles from one of the most stupid places on the planet. Telebrands plaza, they sell a wallet that can recharge your cell phone, it's also so tough if someone rides a bicycle over it your cash won't be harmed.

I just saw a commercial where Vince(remember him? He got beat up by a prostitute in Florida) is selling a chopper that uses a pull start like cord. They claim you can make salsa in less than 30 seconds, to go to the store and buy the ingredients, cut them up to fit in the chopper, wouldn't it be easier to buy a jar of salsa in the chip aisle?

Some things are just dumb and make me laugh. One of my favorites is "If you experienced death after taking this product call our law firm"

Another is "Do not take this product if you are allergic to it" I guess warning labels on peanut butter are next "Do not eat this if you're allergic to peanuts"

I live less than 10 miles from one of the most stupid places on the planet. Telebrands plaza, they sell a wallet that can recharge your cell phone, it's also so tough if someone rides a bicycle over it your cash won't be harmed.

I just saw a commercial where Vince(remember him? He got beat up by a prostitute in Florida) is selling a chopper that uses a pull start like cord. They claim you can make salsa in less than 30 seconds, to go to the store and buy the ingredients, cut them up to fit in the chopper, wouldn't it be easier to buy a jar of salsa in the chip aisle?

I agree it would be easier, and I do eat premade salsa, but if you ever made homemade fresh salsa from fresh jalapenos, tomatoes, onions, and green peppers, the premade just doesn't compare, especially if you pick those things fresh from your own garden !

Some things are just dumb and make me laugh. One of my favorites is "If you experienced death after taking this product call our law firm"

Another is "Do not take this product if you are allergic to it" I guess warning labels on peanut butter are next "Do not eat this if you're allergic to peanuts"

Yep, the product industry has some obvious common sense labels :laughing::laughing::laughing:

cheesecanlabel.jpg shirtlabel.jpg

OOPS. My father was ironing his shirts the other day and said he was cold, I told him to put on the shirt he just ironed since it was warm. I said if he was really cold he could put a shirt on and then iron it, there was no warning label in it. He came back with "I want to iron the wrinkles out not in" he's 89 but still sharp.

If you detect in VERY remote secluded areas maybe ? :laughing::laughing::laughing: (I'd advise a privacy curtain though :lol:)

View attachment 403777

Remote??? I would use that in town as long as I had a magazine or newspaper with me!

If you need to cook lunch on your way to detecting ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

View attachment 403778

We actually had metal boxes on our snowmobiles exhaust under the hood as a kid and we would put hot dogs or whatever in them so they were warm when we stopped for a break.

OOPS. My father was ironing his shirts the other day and said he was cold, I told him to put on the shirt he just ironed since it was warm. I said if he was really cold he could put a shirt on and then iron it, there was no warning label in it. He came back with "I want to iron the wrinkles out not in" he's 89 but still sharp.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Remote??? I would use that in town as long as I had a magazine or newspaper with me!

We actually had metal boxes on our snowmobiles exhaust under the hood as a kid and we would put hot dogs or whatever in them so they were warm when we stopped for a break.

:shock: :laughing:

Just reminded me of something, in hindsight not sure how safe it was, but when I was in my teens or early 20's I worked for a while with my uncle's family roofing company and they said they would use a tin can with holes in it attached to a heavy wire, put a raw potato in it and dip it in the vat of hot tar and then cool it off with water, peel off the layer of tar and eat a baked potato :shock:

:shock: :laughing:

Just reminded me of something, in hindsight not sure how safe it was, but when I was in my teens or early 20's I worked for a while with my uncle's family roofing company and they said they would use a tin can with holes in it attached to a heavy wire, put a raw potato in it and dip it in the vat of hot tar and then cool it off with water, peel off the layer of tar and eat a baked potato :shock:

When I was working in HVAC I'd be on a jobsite and the Mexicans would come and grab a piece of galvanized sheet metal to use as a pan so cook their taco meat over a fire built of whatever scrap wood was avialable on the site. Including pressure treated lumber which I have yet to figure out how they kept burning to begin with. I will say they were usually generous enough to offer me some food but always politely declined. Guess their stomachs are just lined with something better then what mine is.

Whatever it is, I hope the word "tactical" is in the name, and it's pimped on tv by a retired Scout Sniper/Seal......otherwise, I ain't buyin' :lol:

tolet paper

HI Gary,
Here in the Philippines at the malls. If you need to take a !!!!, You go to the vending machine to buy a small packet of toilet paper. It cost 5 pesos, about 10 cents. :laughing:
I learned the hard way to carry paper in my back pocket..

KEN. :D

That is two of us that learned the hard way. Now i neatly fold about 1/2 a roll in to one of my cargo shorts pockets. If you are lucky enough to find some place that does have toilet paper it is the cheep rough stuff. Better to bring some of your own any way. :laughing:

HI Gary,
Here in the Philippines at the malls. If you need to take a !!!!, You go to the vending machine to buy a small packet of toilet paper. It cost 5 pesos, about 10 cents. :laughing:
I learned the hard way to carry paper in my back pocket..

KEN. :D

Yep, David related before having that same "not so fun" experience :lol:

That is two of us that learned the hard way. Now i neatly fold about 1/2 a roll in to one of my cargo shorts pockets. If you are lucky enough to find some place that does have toilet paper it is the cheep rough stuff. Better to bring some of your own any way. :laughing:

Wonder how many other people there are doing the same thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom