U.S Scoop makers. Ever try a Honey Badger?

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
That scoop link you posted I would kill it where I dig in the rocks I would need to build up that lip big time like my Stavr is... it has a double thick lip...

Earl is going to be devastated :laughing:

That scoop link you posted I would kill it where I dig in the rocks I would need to build up that lip big time like my Stavr is... it has a double thick lip...

Earl is going to be devastated :laughing:

We can use a T Rex here. Nothing but sand. You'd destroy a T Rex in 10 minutes where you hunt. I need more than one scoop. I hate assist handles but need one in the ocean.

Looks like a decent enough scoop for sand but i cant tell how thick the metal is. The 'warranty' isnt much when you read the entire paragraph- just a warranty against manufacturing defects. Nothing like Chuck did with Sunspot way back when.

Honestly, with all that's going on in the world today I think I'd buy a Stavr if I was in the market for a scoop. Besides being a good scoop, Ruslan is one of us here at Friendlys.
https://www.stavrscoop.com/eng

We can use a T Rex here. Nothing but sand. You'd destroy a T Rex in 10 minutes where you hunt. I need more than one scoop. I hate assist handles but need one in the ocean.

I will never own a T-Rex like dragging around a boat anchor... no thanks

Itsaring

What kind of ---- are you smoking , its the season , probably sold all his scoops in stock , only you would wait till summer to buy a scoop , give it some time , supply & demand in the middle of August :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crackup:, better chance getting a Stavr scoop in AUGUST during a war , don't forget 2 SS screws , one for your gooseneck , and one for your head , you need a charge :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

What kind of ---- are you smoking , its the season , probably sold all his scoops in stock , only you would wait till summer to buy a scoop , give it some time , supply & demand in the middle of August :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crackup:, better chance getting a Stavr scoop in AUGUST during a war , don'yt forget 2 SS screws , one for your gooseneck , and one for your head , you need a charge :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

He has been out of stock for a long time... every time I visited they were out of stock....

Cfm-ct reply

He had some in July , I checked , did you all ever expect his business , even if you don't like him is BOOMING , fact check this , Who in the US sells 316 SS scoops, Who in the US sells Titanium other than thin junk :?: True Kob had an issue , but could have been a lemon , havn't seen to many complaints , and with a 10 year warranty , going out of business , don't think so , ask Chuck what that machinery cost to make scoops , he made an investment for the LONG HAUL , plain & simple , fake news :realitycheck: PS WEB site still up , OUT OF STOCK MEANS OUT OF STOCK :roll::lol2: Larry , don't worry , be happy , you will have one by :santa::xtree: PS Last month he had some X3s 316 and Sand shredders , looks like they are all sold out for now , I see it said check his FB page for availability , I am no longer on FB to check that ! Just his site https://xtremescoops.com/ PS SURF MASTER is well stocked , sorry Larry , just use your cats litter box scoop for now :laughing: Baby that T-REX so the welds don't break buddy :yes:

Last edited:
He has been out of stock for a long time... every time I visited they were out of stock....

Even says they have the Motus T grip in stock. You try paying for one it says sorry we are out of stock. Something going on. Also heard a few rumors about Sunspot. May need Earl to send me one of his and i'll buy him a new one when they come back online:lol:

What kind of ---- are you smoking , its the season , probably sold all his scoops in stock , only you would wait till summer to buy a scoop , give it some time , supply & demand in the middle of August :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crackup:, better chance getting a Stavr scoop in AUGUST during a war , don't forget 2 SS screws , one for your gooseneck , and one for your head , you need a charge :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is your chance... all those scoops you have been hoarding for years. Time to start off-loading them at a premium:lol:

Even says they have the Motus T grip in stock. You try paying for one it says sorry we are out of stock. Something going on. Also heard a few rumors about Sunspot. May need Earl to send me one of his and i'll buy him a new one when they come back online:lol:

Scoops can be bought off ebay or amazon at a fraction of the price. The quality is "almost" as good as a tier 1 scoop. Most weekend warriors will be going the cheaper route and that would be 70% or more of overall sales.

Scoops can be bought off ebay or amazon at a fraction of the price. The quality is "almost" as good as a tier 1 scoop. Most weekend warriors will be going the cheaper route and that would be 70% or more of overall sales.

Know where to find a Motus T handle? I got an Anderson T handle. But powder coated aluminum corrodes and then messes up the carbon fiber handle.

Earl whines about Stavr but they are just as strong as the Sunspots... I have no issue with mine and it has a bolt through the mounting hole..

If he spent less time whining and more time hunting I wouldn't think about his title which is Goldslumpy :yes:

Earl whines about Stavr but they are just as strong as the Sunspots... I have no issue with mine and it has a bolt through the mounting hole..

If he spent less time whining and more time hunting I wouldn't think about his title which is Goldslumpy :yes:

Stavr have a one piece Carbon fiber handle? I hate travel shafts! Plus the way i crank down on a bucket of sand i actually think the handle wouldn't survive a year the way i have to push down to pop out a load of sand. The Xtreme travel handle unscrews if you don't wrap it with electrical tape at the joints. A PITA!

Stavr have a one piece Carbon fiber handle? I hate travel shafts! Plus the way i crank down on a bucket of sand i actually think the handle wouldn't survive a year the way i have to push down to pop out a load of sand. The Xtreme travel handle unscrews if you don't wrap it with electrical tape at the joints. A PITA!

I don't know... didn't Meyers have his scoops? Maybe I'm wrong... I have a fiberglass handle on mine... works well digging in the rocks, no issues at all...

Yup.. I couldn't figure it out. Why does this guy have so many scoops? Why are they all brand new? Why does he keep them on the bed and polish them every couple of weeks?

Seems Surfy is a prepper and is going to hit it big.

Rumor has it Earl washes them often because he cleans up after Storm with his scoops... at least he is finding something :lol:

Comedians Here , only on friendly

Sold my Stavr Craig , your old school , you should love it, that's one thing he won't change, THE SCREW IN THE GOOSENECK LOCKDOWN , is a no- go for me , sorry use to the welded nut and bolt quick release style ! , Itsaring you should have bought a Surf Master X3 316 SS in July instead of blowing that wod on a D2 hyped up machine , than disecting it :laughing: , I have only 5 water scoops now , 2 Sugarsand 1/8 holes Chuck made with my in-put , 1 920ix Chuck made , 1 chuck made 5/8 holes classic , and I Xtreme Surf Master X3 , two RTG dry sand , TOTAL 7, as Craig said before , I have enough scoops to last a lifetime , Craig sorry the dog stuff goes on the family & friends forum Per your buddy Rudy West coast boss however, I have to rebuild the poo scoops , they don't make those like ,Chuck made scoops , I would say this month is probably the worst time to buy a scoop Larry , just like machines , you need multable scoops , instead of getting caught with you pants down , sorry I can't help you , thanks for making me aware of availability however . Steve were have you been bro . :?::laughing: I havn't seen any 24k posts lately , is it drying up :?: PS I havn't hunted this season , all toys are collecting dust , in a slump , I did make a 1k purchase , a recombent bike to drop weight , improve leg strenth , get my energy back , get it next week , happy hunting guys :chaplin: PS Craig ( Earl whines about Stavr but they are just as strong as the Sunspots... I have no issue with mine and it has a bolt through the mounting hole.. ) You deal with the screw hole style scoop , my preference is , I am not , what I like , Is what I like , stop the whine Craig , its been over 5 times now on the same subject , Old School :shock::no::hornetsnest::jawdrop::holycow::pirate2: :lol:

Last edited:
Rumor has it Earl washes them often because he cleans up after Storm with his scoops... at least he is finding something :lol:

I remember that gold chain he posted a while back... Maybe he's holding out on the finds so nobody comes plunder his sites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom