U.S Scoop makers. Ever try a Honey Badger?

Speaking of the Motus grip, the guy at Sito scoops told me they won't have any new ones until 2023.

I've given up and will be 3d printing myown handles along with a range of accessories to suit my D2 and Excal.

Know where to find a Motus T handle? I got an Anderson T handle. But powder coated aluminum corrodes and then messes up the carbon fiber handle.

You can guess where they are made and how much they cost. Wonder why the supplier pulled out...Probably small profit margin, increased delivery charges, unreliable delivery, tariffs, etc. Just not worthwhile to make them anymore.

You can guess where they are made and how much they cost. Wonder why the supplier pulled out...Probably small profit margin, increased delivery charges, unreliable delivery, tariffs, etc. Just not worthwhile to make them anymore.

I was guessing where the carbon fiber shafts are probably also made. I know you don't want to try and actually make carbon fiber tubing. Some of those assist handles you can find have big side bolts with square corner plates. You get busted up enough hunting in water as it is.

Speaking of the Motus grip, the guy at Sito scoops told me they won't have any new ones until 2023.

I've given up and will be 3d printing myown handles along with a range of accessories to suit my D2 and Excal.

Guess i will have to stick to an Anderson one for now?

Guess i will have to stick to an Anderson one for now?

Probably, I've looked for something and nothing fits so I give up and make my own. My first run handle is almost finished printing as we speak, gotta go give it a test run but the final product will be made from polycarb with a rubber grip and stainless bolts recessed inside it. I'll probably slim down the base a bit on the next one and the rubber grip will slide over the handle part

Attachments

• scoop handle.jpg
    scoop handle.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 191
  • shebprinting.jpg
    shebprinting.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 192
I remember that gold chain he posted a while back... Maybe he's holding out on the finds so nobody comes plunder his sites

The hollow fake one? I don't remember a real one... He calls me old school... that is ok my detectors find the gold and my scoops recover the yellow... guess having top of the line doesn't mean jack.... :yes:

He calls me old school...

You are old school. Landscaping company rode by yesterday had all electric lawn service with a big sit on mower. I guess as long as something doesn't pierce the rider lithium batteries the grass won't turn brown?

You are old school. Landscaping company rode by yesterday had all electric lawn service with a big sit on mower. I guess as long as something doesn't pierce the rider lithium batteries the grass won't turn brown?

I love the smell of gasoline... don't take that from me... :lol:

There are a few up here running them... no thanks...

They are trying to ban our equipment like blowers etc... I say to them if the city is allowed to use them so should we...

I also tell these kind if we have to rake your leaves you will be paying huge bills... they don't get it... try raking a 3 or 4 acre property that takes a few guys half the day to clean and remove leaves with power equipment then having to use tarps and rakes...:Their $600 dollar job just went to $2500

I love the smell of gasoline... don't take that from me... :lol:

There are a few up here running them... no thanks...

They are trying to ban our equipment like blowers etc... I say to them if the city is allowed to use them so should we...

I also tell these kind if we have to rake your leaves you will be paying huge bills... they don't get it... try raking a 3 or 4 acre property that takes a few guys half the day to clean and remove leaves with power equipment then having to use tarps and rakes...:Their $600 dollar job just went to $2500

Neighbor bought one of those new electric walk behinds. You got to mow Bahia grass every 4 days around here. He just hired a landscaper to deal with it a couple weeks ago and leaned the mower against a corner. Bahia is tough on mowers. You get slow, move to where you can mow grass in November/ December. And you can use a T Rex since we don't know what rocks look like on a beach:lol:

Neighbor bought one of those new electric walk behinds. You got to mow Bahia grass every 4 days around here. He just hired a landscaper to deal with it a couple weeks ago and leaned the mower against a corner. Bahia is tough on mowers. You get slow, move to where you can mow grass in November/ December. And you can use a T Rex since we don't know what rocks look like on a beach:lol:

Tell him to pull it out and plant Zoysia grass he won't have to cut it every week... its a FL grass that is highly drought tolerant...

https://www1.zoysiafarms.com/?msclkid=60afd50b98241323df36b7f1cd8a933b

Itsaring / Cfm-ct

( You are old school. Landscaping company rode by yesterday had all electric lawn service with a big sit on mower. I guess as long as something doesn't pierce the rider lithium batteries the grass won't turn brown? ) Thanks , sometimes the Boss needs to here it from 2 people for it to sink in :laughing: ,
__________________ OLD SCHOOL , better battery up , or put your solar panel on your equipment , no insentives 4 U :yes: , and or retire :lol: , 87000 are going to crack the whip on Small Business :hornetsnest::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking: , by the way , I like top of the line equipment , stock up :laughing: PS 2 Scoops available Surf Master Customs , to the highest bidder , picks below :lol: Larry its all you need bro . :yes::friends: Dry sand specials :D PS STEVE , Im In The Loose Lips Sink Ships Club , Craig doesn't know :lol: ps THE 2ND . PICK is a reminder to stock up , don't get caught with your pants down on the crapper :shock::lol: Like 2020:shock: LARRY what happened to your stock :?:

Attachments

• P1010660.jpg
    P1010660.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 171
  • P1010662.jpg
    P1010662.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Chuck

Good Idea , in 316 SS , deck hight 5.5 or 6 inches , 9 wide . Ill buy the 1st Scoop , these guy's are getting kinda rough , supply & demand through the roof :money: , I won't sell your scoops , you were a Legend who left us :( PS Have you came up with a NEW Scoop line NAME yet :?: ( Maybe I'll be back ) :dingding::holycow::impatient::clapping::thumbsup::bowdown:

Last edited:
Good Idea , in 316 SS , deck hight 6 inches , 9 wide . Ill buy the 1st Scoop , these guy's are getting kinda rough , supply & demand through the roof :money: , I won't sell your scoops , you were a Legend who left us :( PS Have you came up with a NEW Scoop line NAME yet :?: ( Maybe I'll be back ) :dingding::holycow::impatient::clapping::thumbsup::bowdown:

Yeah he has and he is not naming them Surfmaster :laughing:

Chuck

920 IX is my favorate scoop to date , the only change I ask for is a 5 1/2 or 6 inch deck hight , alot of sand has escaped over top the scoop , Craig thats fine with me , as you all over reacted over a free scoop , never abanded Chuck , 4 sunspots , 1 free xtreme , that is easy-to figure out , - thats in the past , time to move forward !:pirate2: PS I need some quality ASH handle to , maybe CFs ! PS - Craig -- ( Yeah he has and he is not naming them Surfmaster
__________________ ) If he does , I get the 1st free scoop ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• P1010637.jpg
    P1010637.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 171
  • P1010664.jpg
    P1010664.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 169
  • P1010665.jpg
    P1010665.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Our Governor has banned all gas powered equipment new sales starting in a couple of years!
Welcome to California! Not!!

Have you ever seen a lithium fire? Can't be put out with water... gotta let it burn...

So much for lithium powered buses in this CT town...

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022...-with-diesels-following-massive-battery-fire/

I watched it burn... it was on the news... they had to let it burn...

I was guessing where the carbon fiber shafts are probably also made. I know you don't want to try and actually make carbon fiber tubing. Some of those assist handles you can find have big side bolts with square corner plates. You get busted up enough hunting in water as it is.

I was thinking of a new type of a scoop i might make a prototype of in the winter if the opportunity comes up.
Also a new type of lower shaft that would be groundbreaking to say the least. This one will take a dozen or so trial amd errors.. Not sure I want to even start at it

Back
Top Bottom