Three holes, Six silver coins (Updated from 2 holes, 4 silver coins)

pballwiz

Last night a went out after dinner for a couple of hours. Hit a place that I had hunted hard in the past. Managed to score 4 more silver coins. Was previously using a 13" Ultimate coil. Upgraded to a 15" Cors Fire after my Ultimate coil gave up the ghost. I also reset my detector and went back to the e-Trac's default factory setting for coin mode.
The coins I dug were deep but definitely within the range of my old coil. Either way this hunt has given me a lot of confidence in my new coil.

*Update 07/22/21 - Went back out to same spot for an hour this evening before it got dark and the mosquitos came calling.
It was like Deja Vu. Dug the dime first and then filled the hole only to find that that Rosie had a friend that needed to be saved. I do that all the time. By that I mean making the assumption that there's only one coin in the hole.

Hole #1 1943 P Nickel and 1942 Quarter
Hole #2 1939 Dime and 1946 Quarter (there was also a '41 nickel in this hole too).
Hole #3 1946 Dime and 1940 Quarter (updated 07/22/21)
34c7de21d7fb78f64d0085242cf19d14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• twoMore.jpg
    twoMore.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Last night a went out after dinner for a couple of hours. Hit a place that I had hunted hard in the past. Managed to score 4 more silver coins. Was previously using a 13" Ultimate coil. Upgraded to a 15" Cors Fire after my Ultimate coil have up the ghost. I also reset my detector and went back to the e-Trac's default factory setting for coin mode.
The coins I dug were deep but definitely within the range of my old coil. Either way this hunt has given me a lot of confidence in my new coil.

Hole #1 1943 P Nickel and 1942 Quarter
Hole #2 1939 Dime and 1946 Quarter (there was also a '41 nickel in this hole too).
34c7de21d7fb78f64d0085242cf19d14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Those are outstanding pictures!

Congrats on the return silver score, that is a great site you have there. Still giving up silver after being hard hunted. I would have to think there is more. I just noticed, looks like part of that war nickel is rotted away. Never saw that before. Good luck, Mark

Dang cool digs and spot! I usually always assume one target but always rescan. There’s usually something iron that will trigger the pinpointer anyway, so …

Back
Top Bottom